OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

Remington 870 20G Youth 21" Barrel. Primos Tightwad .570, Swampfox Kingslayer on top.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

ColemantownHC

My OG Remington 11-87 SP Greenleaf

b wilt

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

retrieverman

I've been working on what's probably a one of a kind Encore turkey shotgun and finally got it put together last night. I've got two of the kevlar stocks that Virgin Valley Custom Guns sold in the early 2000's, and I decided to try to make one work on a shotgun barrel. Both forends are cut for full bull barrels, so the only modification needed was to the barrel with a hangar bar. I was told by two Encore/hangar bar experts that my idea wasn't possible, but after a bit of filing and drilling out the holes to fit the mounts on the barrel, I got everything to mate up. I think it turned out pretty good and wanted to share. I may paint the stock.

SwampRooster17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Quote from: retrieverman on February 28, 2024, 11:02:20 AM
I've been working on what's probably a one of a kind Encore turkey shotgun and finally got it put together last night. I've got two of the kevlar stocks that Virgin Valley Custom Guns sold in the early 2000's, and I decided to try to make one work on a shotgun barrel. Both forends are cut for full bull barrels, so the only modification needed was to the barrel with a hangar bar. I was told by two Encore/hangar bar experts that my idea wasn't possible, but after a bit of filing and drilling out the holes to fit the mounts on the barrel, I got everything to mate up. I think it turned out pretty good and wanted to share. I may paint the stock.

Beautiful job. I would not paint the stock. It's good as is. Thx for the share and good luck with it.

Teamblue

Just finished messing with this. Cz 28 gauge sxs.  Skinner peep sight.  Trulock extended chokes (x-full and skeet 2). Throws nice patterns

Teamblue

Teamblue

Teamblue

Tom007

Looks real good......nice camo.......
"Solo hunter"

BrowningGuy88

That little double is awesome!

JeffC

Good luck with that beauty this season Teamblue, look forward to seeing it over a nice Tom. 1st gun I was given was my grandfathers SxS Fox 12g. Killed a mess of rabbits with it. Still have it.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Spring Creek Calls

SA-28

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box