OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spring Allure pots

Started by MDTOM84, May 12, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

What's everyone's favorite Spring Allure pot? I'm thinking about ordering one from him but I'm not sure what to get. Thanks again

Chris O

I have a crystal over slate in walnut and it's a great call. It is the only one have of his but I bet they are all good. This is one of my favorite pots. I need to get a couple more from him but have been trying not to buy any pots lately

Britton40

Slate over glass in a persimmon pot 

AT

X2 but it's the only one I have.

davisd9

Ricky makes a good pot call.  Lots of guys rave over his copper and his Slate/persimmon.  I have played them and they are top notch.  Beautiful craftsmanship.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Double B

I have a walnut double glass call that is excellent.
Followed by buzzards

NCSWAMPFOX

Have Persimon and Machichi slate pots. Both are good

PharmHunter

You will never find me without my Spring Allure Copper.

Fieldturkey

I've got 10 of Ricky's pots. His bubinga coppers are awesome. I think his persimmon slate and glass calls are his best. I have a persimmon glass/slate two sider that's my favorite pot I own.

TTG

I've got a bocote copper, persimmon slate over glass double sider, and a black walnut crystal over glass. All will run, but the copper is my favorite.

pauld

Any of Ricky's calls are great.