OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: not scored yet , but..  (Read 1837 times)

Offline kyhareraiser

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
not scored yet , but..
« on: April 16, 2019, 12:54:14 AM »
Hello fellars , seems everyone is having fun on the team . I know i am . I’ve not got to lower the Boom on ole’ three toes yet but it’s a comin’. Opening mornin i was greeted by a pair of jakes  that came in to my blind callin’ but they spotted me from  only lord knows where  they was at by they wiz in tight to me and with gun on knees i was scanning left to right with my eyes  but poof they spotted me and headed the other way . so after awhile of no gobblin’ again i relocated .  bangin’ i’m my box call from high up on a ridge i heard a gobbler answe my makeshift gobble i make on my box call to strike gobbles sometimes ( hey it works )  so  i head down to the old logging road i thought he was on by he was on a finger tidgechighrv on a little knoll above me. i tried suttle talking, smart talking , begging, pleadin’ but hecwould not break strut and if i’d moved in any closer he’d spotted me . i played him like 3 hours but he wouldn’t budge . as he flew up to his perch for the night i backed out slowly  and left him alone and i haven’t got to get back yet. but as i’ve been here setting with my Mom who has dementia  ive madeca new purple heart potcall and scratcher call  to work  him with so thoughts of him dancing and gobblin and dancing  ( laughing) at me has went into the calls .  but i’ll get him guys.  i promise . lol

Offline Gumby

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: not scored yet , but..
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 01:02:42 PM »
Good luck!

Offline tomstopper

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: not scored yet , but..
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:36:49 PM »
Good luck!
X2

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk