OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi 2020

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 12, 2019, 05:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

Got a cabin reserved today. Will that be close enough to walk to the call makers venue?

Greg Massey

Quote from: Rzrbac on May 15, 2019, 12:13:28 AM
Got a cabin reserved today. Will that be close enough to walk to the call makers venue?
Some are fairly close .. but you have to remember this place is up in the mountains and i think you will be better off driving to the show at the Motel ... they do have a shuttle bus , that will take you down town and drop you off at a place and pick up back up at the let off location ... we used the bus one day to go down town and eat lunch , but remember at lunch time no a lot of the places are open , because it's more of a seasonal town ...

Jmarek

well, I finally committed to going to the show for a day - got a room for overnight so I'm all set
Have been wanting to make the trip since I heard about the show a couple of years ago
couldn't find anyone to go with but I'm still going - looking forward to it

Greg Massey

Quote from: Jmarek on December 09, 2019, 08:03:19 AM
well, I finally committed to going to the show for a day - got a room for overnight so I'm all set
Have been wanting to make the trip since I heard about the show a couple of years ago
couldn't find anyone to go with but I'm still going - looking forward to it
You will really enjoy the show , it was on my bucket list and wife and i attended the show last year. We drove over 10 hours , it one big family of call builders and turkey hunters coming together. You want be disappointed .. good luck ...and also take lot's of cash , the call builders , like cash....lol....

misfire

Quote from: Rzrbac on May 15, 2019, 12:13:28 AM

All the cabins are within walking distance.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net