OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: All Weather Pot  (Read 2594 times)

CMBOSTC

Re: All Weather Pot
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 07:02:33 AM »
Nice!

Thanks!

CMBOSTC

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
I know it’s a good pot Chris because I own one. I put it in my vest for my sons youth season and it will be with me today on a miserable cold windy morning today. I have just been trying to use trumpets and wingbones lately to improve my calling birds with them so I haven’t used any pot calls. I know your calls are plenty capable of filling tags for me

Thanks Chris, I appreciate it buddy. In my mad dash to get thru my call list for the season I forgot to make myself an all weather pot. I'll be starting one for me this weekend. The rain proof calls that I've had from others and mass producers, just never really sounded like a turkey to me. But this one is pure turkey... love it. I do want to thank you Chris because you started me on this type of call. Thanks buddy!

CMBOSTC

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 01:17:10 PM »
Got a couple more on the lathe. Looks like I'll need to put one in the vest. It's supposed to rain Fri and Sat which is the 2 & 3 days of the season here in MD.