OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Looking for some prayer warriors.............

Started by pappy, May 01, 2011, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Ok, here it is in a nutshell, we are in line with the expected flood waters that will come as a result of the Corps of Engineers blowing the levee at Birds Point, this process will take plce in three steps. The first will be blown somewhere around first week in May, (11,000) feet, above us around 15 miles to our northeast, then the second round will be blown out 10 mile above us and the third will be blown out 5 miles above us. A lot of flood water is expected to come within dangerous levels near us. So I am asking all my brothers and sisters in Christ to join with me in prayer for our families and those who will be in line for this catastrophic event, to kneel on our behalf, and pray for God's protective hands and the angels of heaven to minister to all the needs of those in the path. Thanks for your prayers, Jack Pappy Lewis
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

turkey slayer

Prayers sent!!  :jesus-cross: good luck!! give us some updates.

drenalinld

Crutch

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Duke0002

Thank you for the opportunity to pray for you and your neighbors, Jack.  Please keep us posted.

hobbes

I believe they just blew Birds Point about an hour ago.......Prayers sent Pappy!

I have family and friends that are evacuating in Southern IL, but not as a result of Birds Point..........many of them without flood insurance.

They have all be warned that their levee will not hold and they must get out.

pappy

Yep, they blew Birds point levee, it shook our whole house and rattled the windows like an earthquake and it was 30 miles from us. They are headed to New Madrid to setup for the second stage. As of 8:00 this morning nothing, but they are still refiguring the effect of the initial blast that took out between 9,000 and 11,000 feet of the levee. We seem to be doing well at this time, but please hang on those knees, as we are heading out the door for radiation treatment and will be back arounf noon. Jack
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Hope and pray all is well Jack.

Father God,

We come to you now, with fear and worry of the unknown. Although we know you have already won the ultimate battle, and we are your children, we still ask for your protective hands to be around Jack, his family and friends, his shop and properties. Let the waters be lower than all of them and the properties, and let the waters have a place to reside, without destruction to the homes, towns, and people. We call upon your great works to be seen, and to be glorified, as only you may do in these situations.

Thank you father for your love and grace, for what you have already done, and for what you are going to do.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

lightsoutcalls

I pray and stand in agreement with David's prayer.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Beretta686

Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

Roostem33

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on May 04, 2011, 10:05:02 AM
I pray and stand in agreement with David's prayer.
X2 My prayers are with you Pappy
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)