turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bird down with the big 10/pic

Started by deadbuck, April 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbuck

If nobody else is going to brag on their 10 ga this year I will go first. Shot this bird with 2.5 oz of TSS8 with the big gun!

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TROLLDOG

Nice! That 10 looks like a cannon. Been patterning mine getting ready for the opener

deadbuck

It weighs exactly 10 pounds with a shell in it but balances and points great. I took the metal rod out of the stock.

TROLLDOG

I've got the NEF Pardner turkey 10. Been trying out different choke tubes with TSS. Looks like you have a choke tube ?????

deadbuck

Yep, that is a Sumtoy .685 that I sent back to William to get bored out to .700 as I thought the .685 was too tight for TSS 7 and TSS8. Checked it for zero before I hunted but have not counted pellets yet, I cant say what it will do on here !!!

TROLLDOG

Gotcha on the numbers, I've tested .680,.690,.710 and .720 and the .690 is best right now. I do have a .700 I haven't tried yet. Expensive hobby, but fun. I've gleaned a lot of useful info on this sight, especially for the 10.

deadbuck

What thread pattern does your gun use?

TROLLDOG

tha bugman

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase