turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

If you could get any trumpet....

Started by Gobble!, April 03, 2019, 04:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

My favorite is Kenny Pedalahore. They play very well for me and his craftsmanship is good.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

silverspur

Frank Cox would be on top of my list, ran plenty of his calls and they are pure turkey IMO. Ralph Permar is very good.  Mark Prudohme is good once you learn to run them.  I would love a Zach Farmer but that will never happen.  MKW I have heard and a very great sounding call. I really like a call I have from Billy McAllister it runs real well and I have taken turkeys with it.

There are plenty of top notch trumpet makers out there that are worthy to own.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Abomb

The one that is always with me is Cox green hornet. Theres just something different about the sound of it that the birds love to hear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

painterjp

2nd 100

I have been hunting a Cox and KP .Both kill turkeys and are super craftsmanship. Even ol Matt McClain makes a great one ,have an AGE and it doesn't get any complaints either . also have some really special Crawdad trumpets . But money and wait time being a non issue about half a dozen Coxes in wood I don't already have . :TooFunny:

willy9889

Called Anthony Ellis.....AGE calls and got put on his list a week ago.
looking for a couple new trumpets to play with!!

Willy

DocHolliday

EZ

Quote from: willy9889 on April 08, 2019, 08:18:04 PM
Called Anthony Ellis.....AGE calls and got put on his list a week ago.
looking for a couple new trumpets to play with!!

Willy

You will love Anthony's calls!!!

turkey stew

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

DocHolliday

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

ljmelea

Gibson has put more three year-four year old gobblers in my vest than anything else i pack.Would never hunt without one. good luck, Larry
good luck

West Augusta

I've got a bunch of great trumpets but one that really amazes me as far as sound and the pure talent that it took to make is by Charlie Trotter. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.