turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Want Another Dixon Vest

Started by Sasha and Abby, April 03, 2019, 02:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha and Abby

If you have one, please pm me how many arms you will need as payment.  My wife has absconded with mine...    ::)  Thanks, Carl

gary harris

there is  a new one on ebay for 1250.00 or best offer hope you find one cheaper

Sasha and Abby

yeah, I saw that...  I don't need an new with tags investment...  I'm hunting it...  :boon:

Sasha and Abby

Sasha and Abby

Please let me know if you are cleaning out crap you never use...

Sir-diealot

Just saw a guy with one in one of the Facebook groups asking about the value. His is also new with tags.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Hard to find one for free... good luck ....

davisd9

Quote from: Sasha and Abby on April 03, 2019, 07:58:28 PM
yeah, I saw that...  I don't need an new with tags investment...  I'm hunting it...  :boon:

With tags just means you can hunt it for longer.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sasha and Abby

Yep...  I just can't make myself pay $1200 for a vest. 

Greg Massey

Check out Glenda Green on Facebook, she makes awesome satchel, if you ever try one you will leave the vest at home ...

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Sasha and Abby on October 31, 2019, 07:46:00 AM
Yep...  I just can't make myself pay $1200 for a vest.
Be a bad day if you caught that one on a barbed wire fence..

Sasha and Abby

Still looking for another one... 

Spitten and drummen

Good luck. From what I have seen , the one on ebay is priced about right. I Would no way in the world pay that much for a vest. Just my opinion. As mentioned , I picked up one of Glenda's satchels at unicoi and looks like my half dozen vest are gonna be collecting dust.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

3bailey3

have any of you guys ever saw Mr. Dixon on the old Primos, he was a great turkey hunter, I would love to have one of his vest but will not pay that. Jody I think you will enjoy Ms. Greens bag, I have enjoyed mine.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 19, 2020, 07:48:06 PM
have any of you guys ever saw Mr. Dixon on the old Primos, he was a great turkey hunter, I would love to have one of his vest but will not pay that. Jody I think you will enjoy Ms. Greens bag, I have enjoyed mine.

No doubt. I have really went over it and I can't find one aspect that the vest beats it.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE