OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: The 'NE CALLMAKERS SUMMIT' & 'GUNS and LOBSTER BASH  (Read 11208 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: The 'NE CALLMAKERS SUMMIT' & 'GUNS and LOBSTER BASH
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2019, 11:27:53 PM »
  Sounds like a great time Sir, and looking forward to seeing what you got.
It really was, it was nice to be around other turkey hunters, my landlords son turkey hunts and I hunt his property but he really seems to be more of a deer hunter and is not into it the way we here seem to be so I really enjoy being around "My kind" lol I would post them tonight but I am hurting quite bad from standing and walking around. I left at least half an hour before I wanted to because I was hurting so much. I will hurt again next year though, this is going to be a yearly thing for me, though next year I will not be able to spend as much as I will be saving for my visiting family and turkey hunting in OK in the Spring of 2021
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Spring Creek Calls

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • Spring Creek Turkey Calls
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2019, 07:44:21 AM »
It was good to meet you Steven and thanks for letting me play the fine calls you purchased there. The Watkins long box and Fulkerson hen box were very good choices.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2019, 08:30:39 AM »
It was good to meet you Steven and thanks for letting me play the fine calls you purchased there. The Watkins long box and Fulkerson hen box were very good choices.
Anytime. Now I just have to learn to play them right. I am okay with a long box but have a lot to learn with the Hen Box.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline ChiefBubba

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2019, 10:33:16 AM »
It was great to see everyone and I apologize if I missed anyone or forgot to say hello. I’ll be there this afternoon so if you’re there say hello again. Bubba