OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The 'NE CALLMAKERS SUMMIT' & 'GUNS and LOBSTER BASH

Started by Sir-diealot, April 02, 2019, 12:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2019, 05:13:32 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on June 01, 2019, 04:49:43 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2019, 10:00:01 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 30, 2019, 09:39:03 PM
I'm going to be in the area that weekend not sure I can make Friday but I could probably do Saturday and maybe get a few calls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I am not sure about this, maybe those that have been there can clarify but I think Saturday is just the NWTF dinner, I am not clear on that though.
Yeah I couldn't find the agenda, hate to burn a vacation day for non hunting but would need at least a half day to get there Friday. I also might need to find several hundred bucks to buy calls lying around If I come

I hope this will help. I will see if Pete has the time to come here and clarify.

GUNS & LOBSTER BASH August 24 noon-5 pm ~ All reserved tickets must be paid for by June 1 or they will be sold on a first-come basis.  Please pay for you seats here: 

https://your.nwtf.org/events/flyer.php?id=321261-2019 .

CALLMAKERS and COLLECTORS SUMMIT August 23 2-8 pm.  Space is limited so please act now!

CALLMAKERS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your vendor table which are $100 and include food all day.

CALL COLLECTORS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your Day Pass which are $40/pp and include food all day.

Pete and Sherry Clare
Thanks yeah I'm more interested in friday with the wife. We might have to leave early to make it. I have family land about 45min from there and will be there that weekend to do fall food plots so it might work out just right.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on June 01, 2019, 05:37:26 PM
I'm going to be in the area that weekend not sure I can make Friday but I could probably do Saturday and maybe get a few calls.

I am not sure about this, maybe those that have been there can clarify but I think Saturday is just the NWTF dinner, I am not clear on that though.
Yeah I couldn't find the agenda, hate to burn a vacation day for non hunting but would need at least a half day to get there Friday. I also might need to find several hundred bucks to buy calls lying around If I come

I hope this will help. I will see if Pete has the time to come here and clarify.

GUNS & LOBSTER BASH August 24 noon-5 pm ~ All reserved tickets must be paid for by June 1 or they will be sold on a first-come basis.  Please pay for you seats here: 

CALLMAKERS and COLLECTORS SUMMIT August 23 2-8 pm.  Space is limited so please act now!

CALLMAKERS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your vendor table which are $100 and include food all day.

CALL COLLECTORS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your Day Pass which are $40/pp and include food all day.

Pete and Sherry Clare
Thanks yeah I'm more interested in friday with the wife. We might have to leave early to make it. I have family land about 45min from there and will be there that weekend to do fall food plots so it might work out just right.

I think we talked about your family land once before, more North East of me from what I recall. I am about an hour from where this is being held.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChiefBubba

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2019, 02:09:10 PM
Quote from: ChiefBubba on June 01, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
I'm going to be there. I'm flying into Rochester on Thursday and driving down. Anyone wants to meet up let me know. Looking for advice on food and stuff to eat on Thursday. Bubba
Make sure you get your ticket, I think you have to buy in advance. I already bought mine. $40.00 for Friday and I think the Saturday think is 100 or 150 for the NWTF Lobster Bash. Food on Friday is included as I understand it and they have several wood pizza stoves and will be making all kinds of that and some other stuff. I will not be cheating on my diet on the 4th of July this year, I am going to wait and cheat at the event on Friday.

I'v got my tickets to everything. I talked to Pete a couple of weeks ago. Pete and Sherry run a great lodge. I'm coming back I Oct to Turkey hunt with them. Bubba

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChiefBubba on June 01, 2019, 07:57:28 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2019, 02:09:10 PM
Quote from: ChiefBubba on June 01, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
I'm going to be there. I'm flying into Rochester on Thursday and driving down. Anyone wants to meet up let me know. Looking for advice on food and stuff to eat on Thursday. Bubba
Make sure you get your ticket, I think you have to buy in advance. I already bought mine. $40.00 for Friday and I think the Saturday think is 100 or 150 for the NWTF Lobster Bash. Food on Friday is included as I understand it and they have several wood pizza stoves and will be making all kinds of that and some other stuff. I will not be cheating on my diet on the 4th of July this year, I am going to wait and cheat at the event on Friday.

I'v got my tickets to everything. I talked to Pete a couple of weeks ago. Pete and Sherry run a great lodge. I'm coming back I Oct to Turkey hunt with them. Bubba
I would have liked to have done the event on Saturday as well, but it is just not in the cards. This will be my first time there, I am looking forward to it. The last big turkey thing I went to was an NWTF event in Batavia, NY back in 98 I only know the year because I found my receipt from the Hotel it was held at and we stayed at a few months ago.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 01, 2019, 07:48:51 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on June 01, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

Pete and Sherry Clare

I think we talked about your family land once before, more North East of me from what I recall. I am about an hour from where this is being held.
Family land is 45min south of this event just inside PA I spent 12 years hunting Greene County with a friend that lived there.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Terry

How do you purchase a day pass?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

Quote from: Terry on June 02, 2019, 06:44:03 AM
How do you purchase a day pass?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

call Pete Clare at (607) 659-7849

Sir-diealot

Here is a list of confirmed call makers so far.

John Koenig:

TauntoHawk

Bump as this is coming up soon, I'll be there Friday and bringing my father. Looking forward to talking with some of the callmakers I've talked to on the phone or bought calls from in the past and all the ones I haven't yet met.

Plan to acquire a few new calls

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on August 11, 2019, 11:29:28 AM
Bump as this is coming up soon, I'll be there Friday and bringing my father. Looking forward to talking with some of the callmakers I've talked to on the phone or bought calls from in the past and all the ones I haven't yet met.

Plan to acquire a few new calls

I look forward to meeting you and your father there.

John Koenig:

BigSlam51

Is there a link to the call auction?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

EZ

Sir-diealot

Quote from: EZ on August 14, 2019, 01:23:59 PM
A few more Call Makers that have confirmed.
Thanks bud. Was surprised to see Jody Harrison's name, I thought he was a Southern boy.

John Koenig:

sixbird

He IS a southern boy...He makes some dynamite calls too!