turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The 'NE CALLMAKERS SUMMIT' & 'GUNS and LOBSTER BASH

Started by Sir-diealot, April 02, 2019, 12:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Just reserved my ticket for the Call Makers Summit and thought I would share so some of you could get yours as well. I will not be going to the Lobster Bash.

Turkey Trot Acres and The National Wild Turkey Federation.........Present: The 'NE CALLMAKERS SUMMIT' & 'GUNS and LOBSTER BASh' ..... August 23 & 24, 2019.
TURKEY TROT ACRES
188 Tubbs Hill Road Candor, New York 13743
(607) 659-7849
E-Mail: turkeytrot@frontiernet.net

If you reserved a table of eight @ last year's Bash please contact our NWTF Regional Director Sean Langevin ASAP to reserve your table for this year's event. Unreserved tables go on sale May 1.

If you would like to join us at this year's Bash and you are not already part of a 'table' please contact Sean and he will add you to a table of eight. First come first served! Sean Langevin @ slangevin@nwtf.net or 607-427-5795.

Callmakers/Call Collectors please contact Pete Clare @ Turkey Trot to reserve your vendor table or day pass for the Summit. Limited to 20 Callmakers and 130 Call Collectors. Reserve now payment due by check or cash by June 1. Pete Clare @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net or 607-659-7849.

Guns & Lobster Tickets are $125/pp. (purchase on NWTF website)
Summit Vendor Tables @ $100 (includes food for one).
Call Collectors 'Day Pass' are $40/pp (includes food for one).

Thanks for your interest!
Pete Clare
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

NCSWAMPFOX

sounds good. any ideas on callmakers and vendors that will be present?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: NCSWAMPFOX on April 02, 2019, 01:33:58 PM
sounds good. any ideas on callmakers and vendors that will be present?

I know that EZ from here is hoping to make it, Don Watkins told me he was going to be there but did not confirm he was going to have any calls. I will try to find out a list, but they just went on sale (Vendor tables as well) about 10 minutes before I posted this. This is their Facebook page and I will post their website for you as well so you can also check on your own if you want. https://www.facebook.com/TurkeyTrot/ Here is the website. http://turkeytrotacres.com/
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

I asked for a list of call makers and this was his reply and the list.

"Here are last year's Callmakers, most of these guys mentioned that they are coming back along with more.....Nothing is comfirmed yet ....Pete"

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Sorry it was pointed out to me that I forgot to share the location of this. Here is the address and further contact information. I will also add it up top.

TURKEY TROT ACRES
188 Tubbs Hill Road Candor, New York 13743

(607) 659-7849

E-Mail: turkeytrot@frontiernet.net

John Koenig:

ChiefBubba

I talked them yesterday and am trying to work it out on being there but not sure I can. Bubba

doublespurs21

anybody want to share a ride??? i'm in the northeastern corner of ohio, if you are coming from the west.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChiefBubba on April 03, 2019, 06:27:25 PM
I talked them yesterday and am trying to work it out on being there but not sure I can. Bubba
Hope you can make it, would love to meet members from here and more call makers as well.

John Koenig:

TauntoHawk

I'm going to be in the area that weekend not sure I can make Friday but I could probably do Saturday and maybe get a few calls.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 30, 2019, 09:39:03 PM
I'm going to be in the area that weekend not sure I can make Friday but I could probably do Saturday and maybe get a few calls.

I am not sure about this, maybe those that have been there can clarify but I think Saturday is just the NWTF dinner, I am not clear on that though.

John Koenig:

ChiefBubba

I'm going to be there. I'm flying into Rochester on Thursday and driving down. Anyone wants to meet up let me know. Looking for advice on food and stuff to eat on Thursday. Bubba

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChiefBubba on June 01, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
I'm going to be there. I'm flying into Rochester on Thursday and driving down. Anyone wants to meet up let me know. Looking for advice on food and stuff to eat on Thursday. Bubba
Make sure you get your ticket, I think you have to buy in advance. I already bought mine. $40.00 for Friday and I think the Saturday think is 100 or 150 for the NWTF Lobster Bash. Food on Friday is included as I understand it and they have several wood pizza stoves and will be making all kinds of that and some other stuff. I will not be cheating on my diet on the 4th of July this year, I am going to wait and cheat at the event on Friday.

John Koenig:

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2019, 10:00:01 PM

I am not sure about this, maybe those that have been there can clarify but I think Saturday is just the NWTF dinner, I am not clear on that though.
Yeah I couldn't find the agenda, hate to burn a vacation day for non hunting but would need at least a half day to get there Friday. I also might need to find several hundred bucks to buy calls lying around If I come

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on June 01, 2019, 04:49:43 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 30, 2019, 10:00:01 PM

Yeah I couldn't find the agenda, hate to burn a vacation day for non hunting but would need at least a half day to get there Friday. I also might need to find several hundred bucks to buy calls lying around If I come

I hope this will help. I will see if Pete has the time to come here and clarify.

GUNS & LOBSTER BASH August 24 noon-5 pm ~ All reserved tickets must be paid for by June 1 or they will be sold on a first-come basis.  Please pay for you seats here: 

https://your.nwtf.org/events/flyer.php?id=321261-2019 .

CALLMAKERS and COLLECTORS SUMMIT August 23 2-8 pm.  Space is limited so please act now!

CALLMAKERS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your vendor table which are $100 and include food all day.

CALL COLLECTORS ~  Please email us @ turkeytrot@frontiernet.net to reserve your Day Pass which are $40/pp and include food all day.

Pete and Sherry Clare 

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Okay I guess the 24th is sold out. Check that, looks like individual seats are still available. https://events.nwtf.org/321261-2019/tickets

John Koenig: