OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Sumtoy browning gold, maxus, bps mount  (Read 3300 times)

Offline JD

Sumtoy browning gold, maxus, bps mount
« on: March 29, 2019, 02:06:06 PM »
I am trying to have William make a mount for my maxus for a FF3. If you have one of these guns you know nobody really makes one except the browning mount that doesn't really work for a FF3. Thought there would be a bunch of guys that would want a mount so he could make several at one time to make it worth his while. I already have one of his mounts on an 870 and they are excellent quality like all of his work. BTW I think this is my first post. Awsome place for info.

Offline ctwny1

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Sumtoy browning gold, maxus, bps mount
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 04:59:19 PM »
JD,
I need his mount for a Browning Gold. Just let me know what the cost is and where to mail him a check.

CrustyRusty

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 06:37:16 PM »
Several years ago I tried to get EGW to make one.  Even sent them a Browning base so they could replicate the hole spacing.  After a couple of months of being ignored and even after acknowledging they received my Browning base, the guy I spoke with dropped off the face of the earth.

They make nice stuff and I was really hoping they would have followed through.  Oh well, hopefully Sumtoy will come through for you, he seems attentive to us on Old Gobbler.

Offline R0CKETMAN

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 09:47:11 PM »
Several years ago I tried to get EGW to make one.  Even sent them a Browning base so they could replicate the hole spacing.  After a couple of months of being ignored and even after acknowledging they received my Browning base, the guy I spoke with dropped off the face of the earth.

They make nice stuff and I was really hoping they would have followed through.  Oh well, hopefully Sumtoy will come through for you, he seems attentive to us on Old Gobbler.

Reach out to Zac or Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 08:50:47 AM »
can someone give me the distance between the holes.   We dont have one to check it with. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline JD

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 03:42:47 PM »
I sent you the spacing when I sent the payment in the comment section of paypal, and I think I emailed it too.

Offline JD

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 04:10:29 PM »
Talked to William and he's got the hole spacing, and is ready to make them. If you wanted one give him a call to order IMO its the best option for mounting a red dot on a browning.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 06:39:44 PM »
think we may have something
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

CrustyRusty

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 08:05:58 PM »
Doesn’t Browning use an odd screw size, like 8x36?  So far that looks pretty good. 

Offline DUCKDIGGLER

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2019, 08:41:41 PM »
SumToy......will you be offering this with the built in guard for the Browning’s? I would take 2 with the guard. Let me know and I will call you with my CC info.

Thank you sir!

DD :OGturkeyhead:

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 09:40:12 AM »
yall like to challenge me but it keeps me on my toes.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

let me see how that one will work.  That is alot of material with the way we cut them out but may can make it work.

SumToy......will you be offering this with the built in guard for the Browning’s? I would take 2 with the guard. Let me know and I will call you with my CC info.

Thank you sir!

DD :OGturkeyhead:

Offline DUCKDIGGLER

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 03:00:24 PM »
Sweet! Keep us posted William!

Thank you,

DD

Offline DUCKDIGGLER

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 04:45:09 PM »
Just bumping this up to see if there has any success?

Thank you!

DD :popcorn:

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 08:39:45 AM »
got find a browning around.  they not well liked in my town looks like. lol

may just send one out to see

Offline JD

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 03:45:34 PM »
Can't wait to try it, guessing that one's mine?