turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Saved my best for last!!!

Started by culpeper, April 30, 2011, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

selinoid44, Hard to say, since building the box was part of 7 I had to build.  The lid, making the feather and the antler handle took about another 3 hours.  The woodburning was much more than I normally do and that I kept track of.  It took me an hour to decide on the images (composition, arrangement, etc), another hr to lightly pencil them on and 5 hrs to do the burning.

bowhunter84

turkey slayer

Quote from: Hootowl on May 01, 2011, 05:43:11 PM
That is an awesome looking box call! What would it take to Buy one like that.

Hoot

Thats what i want to know.

KryptoniteKills

:z-winnersmiley:  WOW that is one awesome looking call. Any turkey should fall over dead if sounds as good as it looks.  FINE craftsmanship.

drenalinld

Quote from: turkey slayer on May 02, 2011, 03:58:12 PM
Quote from: Hootowl on May 01, 2011, 05:43:11 PM
That is an awesome looking box call! What would it take to Buy one like that.

Hoot

Thats what i want to know.

Come on brother, tell us how to get on the list for one of those beauties?????

culpeper

What would it take to buy one, well my short answer is easy, pony up fellas, pony up!
I think if there are folks who are serious about having me build them one of these 'special' calls, then send me a PM and we can discuss your interests, schedule and of course price.  You can also send me an email, actually might be easier to coorespond that way, at witterdesign@gmail.com.

Kryptonitekills--well it does work and well and there could have been 2 dead jakes, nice ones actually with 6" beards yesterday opening day,  (Ross called them in on a string at 10:15 with this box call) but we know we have 4 nice longbeards so we'll hold out.

Thanks everyone for your generous compliments--it makes it all worth the effort.

Scott Witter
Whole-Grain Box Calls

alexdanotsogreat

That is a sweet call best of luck to you on your hunting vacation.