OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Vortex venom Mode help  (Read 2089 times)

Offline RiverRoost

• The Boss Gobbler
Vortex venom Mode help
« on: March 22, 2019, 05:09:58 PM »
Just got a vortex venom and need to know When you turn the venom on does it turn on in either auto or manual mode AND also can you select a specific mode and it stay in that mode every time you turn it off and on until you swap modes again?

Offline Gmed

Re: Vortex venom Mode help
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »
When you power it on, it should be in whatever setting you left it in. To set in auto mode, turn it on and then hold the up arrow until the dot flashes three times. To disable auto mode, hold the down arrow until the dot flashes twice. If you take it out of auto mode, you will have ten intensity settings you manually adjust by the up or down arrows. Whatever seething of the ten you choose, it will return to when turned off or on. I like the auto because it will compensate for early morning light to midday sun etc...

Offline RiverRoost

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 10:14:16 PM »
Thanks for the response. I didn’t know it would return the previous setting on manual. I guess the auto would be best bc then you can bump it up or down for your liking right?

Offline Gmed

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
 I haven't tried to adjust it if it's set in auto mode, but auto is what I leave mine in. It will adjust for you and gives plenty of light to the dot whether bright sun or early morning dim...