OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Got My Gun Back From The Shop  (Read 8490 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Got My Gun Back From The Shop
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2019, 04:30:57 PM »
Call remington and get it from them.
Never seen one made by them before. I will look into it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Fl strutter

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 08:37:25 PM »
Sorry thought you wanted a 1187 shurshot set

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »
Sorry thought you wanted a 1187 shurshot set
It is one possibility, but I have a thumbhole stock on my Knight inline muzzle loader and love it and would love to have the same on my shotgun. I would love to put one on all my guns to be honest, but I do not have that kind of money.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 01:34:33 AM »
If you search around remington came out with a 870 and 1187 that was fully camo with the synthetic thumbhole stock you like several years back. The ones I remember seeing I believe were Mossy oak obsession camo..
I have the shurshot stocks on a couple guns and they work pretty good also and definitely are lighter than the wood thumbhole stocks,but in all honesty I kind of just prefer a plain stock probably because it's what I grew up shooting..

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 02:05:39 AM »
If you search around remington came out with a 870 and 1187 that was fully camo with the synthetic thumbhole stock you like several years back. The ones I remember seeing I believe were Mossy oak obsession camo..
I have the shurshot stocks on a couple guns and they work pretty good also and definitely are lighter than the wood thumbhole stocks,but in all honesty I kind of just prefer a plain stock probably because it's what I grew up shooting..
I simply can't afford a whole new gun. It would be nice though. Of the greener camo patterns Mossy Oak Obsession is my favorite though.

John Koenig: