turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Makes my blood boil

Started by tha bugman, March 19, 2019, 03:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Made a sickening discovery this morning....and unless these two jakes were killed by youth hunters they were poached this morning.  No way to know for sure, but given the place and circumstances that I found them in, it's probably a pretty good bet.  Slob hunters have no respect for the wild turkey nor any of our other natural resources!

tomstopper

Let's hope it was youth hunters. I can't stand poachers. They are lower than scum

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Turkeyman62

Looks like poachers. I hate to see this. No respect
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

ShootingABN!

tomstopper

May want to let you warden know if you haven't already. If it was poachers, it would be awesome if the could catch them but I wouldn't hold my breath

zelmo1

Call it in. Not kids. Those #$&*ers have to get what they deserve ????

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

That's sickening. A lot of meat wasted too!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

HookedonHooks

That's terrible, but not sure if this is worse than Tom I found last year. It was blantantly at the edge of the field where the pull off from the highway was, and this was where  a truck was regularly parked on some private ground. It's beard, fan, legs from knee down, and head were all removed. I found it less than an  hour after it was killed, as it wasn't stiff in the slightest, so it was more turkey nuggets for me.

Spitten and drummen

I would bet the keys to my gate it was poachers. Nothing I hate more that lawless slobs with no morals.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Clydetaylor1

Don't think a youth hunter would field dress a bird. Some one after turkey nuggets. 

dublelung

A youth hunter would also want to save the legs even though it's a jake. I'm about 99% sure that would be poachers and I'm also about 99% sure they could stand a good ol fashioned  whoopin. Since you can go to jail for giving them that I'd at least call it in and report it.

tha bugman

Quote from: tomstopper on March 19, 2019, 04:00:57 PM
May want to let you warden know if you haven't already. If it was poachers, it would be awesome if the could catch them but I wouldn't hold my breath

Yes, I reported it and I sent the pics to our local warden.  But I realize there is not much he can do. 

shoer2

That is a bad deal hate to see stuff like that happen.

coyote1

I hate to see this. Complete disrespect for the bird and a waste of meat. I hope they get caught although it's unlikely.

LaLongbeard

Worthless human beings. Wasting meat poaching and baiting can't stand people like that there really stealing from the real hunters.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?