OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Montana decoys

Started by wchadw, March 19, 2019, 08:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchadw

Anyone use the miss purrr fect?  I'm tired of lugging around huge blow up decoys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greengunner

I purchased them this year to try. I have used their 2D decoys for years. They fold down to about the size of an inflatable. When I want to use decoys, I carry the miss purr-fect and purr-fect jake and my 3 2D montanas in a tom teasers carry bag with all 5 stakes.

coyote1

I use 2 miss purrfects and a Jake purrfect. I added real tail feathers for extra effect.

All 3 with stakes fit in the back of the vest. Imo they are the best option for packability and they work.

wchadw

Quote from: coyote1 on March 19, 2019, 12:49:15 PM
I use 2 miss purrfects and a Jake purrfect. I added real tail feathers for extra effect.

I can fit all 3 with stakes in the back of the vest. Imo they are the best option for packability and they work.
Yea. I'm going to try them. Carrying 2 avian x decoys is the equivalent of carrying 4 soccer balls. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coyote1

I think you will like them. The heads can be adjusted about any way you want and the fabric ruffles in the wind similar to feathers. Haha, I like the analogy.

I have some full size hard body decoys I have to carry in a bag, feel like I'm going duck hunting when I carry it to the woods. The hard body are nice for fields but I hunt timber 99% of the time.