News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PayPal?

Started by coyote1, March 17, 2019, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

Quote from: SinGin on March 18, 2019, 03:23:24 PM
Unfortunately if you did a search you would surprised how many companies are anti 2nd and. So bad that you would be scared to buy about anything.

This says it all!! I once had a list of companies that were strict anti 2nd. I was shocked how many and who they were. But if you went by the rule that you will not buy from that company you may as well face it, you wont be buying a thing, there are so many but keep it hushed up.
One day at a time.

dublelung

Quote from: BB30 on March 18, 2019, 08:29:07 PM
Unfortunately if you did a search you would surprised how many companies are anti 2nd and. So bad that you would be scared to buy about anything.

Yea a large majority of tech companies are anti second amendment and extremely liberal just the nature of the beast if you do anything online.

If you use an I phone your supporting a company that is anti second amendment. If you use a phone or computer that has Microsoft guts your supporting a company that is anti 2nd amendment.

Basically if your getting on and or shopping online you are probably using something made by a company that is anti 2A. They may not be as vocal about it but I assure you quite a lot of money is going to anti 2A lobbies and political parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! We're running out of companies to boycott.
Just got to pick the lesser of two evils and go with your heart.

wvboy

They kicked me off of it years ago for collecting money for my Fantasy Football League .. (they claimed I ran a gambling ring) you find ways around the convenience of it.. needless to say I harbor some bad feelings for them anyway.. so I hope they go bankrupt :) .. and am glad this topic was brought up
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

coyote1

Quote from: BB30 on March 18, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

Yea a large majority of tech companies are anti second amendment and extremely liberal just the nature of the beast if you do anything online.

If you use an I phone your supporting a company that is anti second amendment. If you use a phone or computer that has Microsoft guts your supporting a company that is anti 2nd amendment.

Basically if your getting on and or shopping online you are probably using something made by a company that is anti 2A. They may not be as vocal about it but I assure you quite a lot of money is going to anti 2A lobbies and political parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it. I don't use anything apple, my home pc does have windows. I'm not saying I have never sent a dollar to a company that is anti 2 A. When companies make it known they are against it, I won't buy from them. Unfortunately it is getting much harder to get around it because there are so many companies that are extreme left. We can only do our best I suppose.

I appreciate everyone's responses so far.

coyote1

Quote from: wvboy on March 19, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
They kicked me off of it years ago for collecting money for my Fantasy Football League .. (they claimed I ran a gambling ring) you find ways around the convenience of it.. needless to say I harbor some bad feelings for them anyway.. so I hope they go bankrupt :) .. and am glad this topic was brought up

That's just ridiculous.  I agree, plenty of ways to get around using them.

That's the spirit!