OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many Pot Calls ????

Started by model94, March 13, 2019, 08:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caspar

impressive is NOT the word my wife would use. lol

thanks though.

Terry

I own 5, but I only hunt 2 at a time.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

yelpy

I've bought and sold a bunch. I probably have around 20 or so in the cabinet. 5 that I will for sure be hunting this year. I dont usually hunt with pot calls much. This year looks like that is going to change.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

I will tell you the same thing I tell people when they ask me how many guns I own. "More than one and less than enough"
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeytider

I think you need at least two if you hunt with pots. One good wood based pot for fair weather and an " all weather " pot for not so fair weather.

Double B

Have about 60 to 70 pot calls at the moment
Followed by buzzards

MikeStaten

Somewhere around 25.  Very easily could pare that back to 3-5 and be set for hunting but it's nice to have a variety and backups.  Just added two dawkins' plastic pots this week and i cannot put them down, they sound that good. 

NCL

I do not have an exact count but it is around 30. The number of pots had increased exponentially since starting to frequent OG...LOL

Jroddc

gobblers roost

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ElkTurkMan

Shoebuck

8 right now, but still looking.

Clydetaylor1

And I thought I had a problem  :funnyturkey:   it can get addictive but really not necessary. It's still fun.

grayfox

Dtrkyman

6, but basically only use 2 of them, gave several away also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk