MISSISSIPPI Double beard

25 or so. I only carried 3 this year.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

BTH

:begging:
7 .......6 pots now
Phil 4:13

Rzrbac

At the moment two on the shelf waiting to be given away to my son. May buy one for next year, debating that now. Maybe I'll find something that trips my trigger at Unicoi.

goblr77

Not sure. Probably somewhere between 80 and 100.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

shoer2

Not really sure how many but usually carry the same two or three.

land cruiser

I could use a Corder but birds come to two calls I hunt, so I am not not sure what to do with the rest (roughly 15)

Jeremy66

Just 2.....for now. Plan on picking up 2-4 more before next season.

Bay1985

I've tried and traded bought and sold a bunch. I have it down to one each of Crystal,Alluminum,slate and Ceramic. I've killed Gobblers with each and am set for awhile. I also have a pile of strikers with at least two that I prefer for each separate surface. I only carry two pots in the vest usally and a few strikers. If one of the two different pots aren't working that day having 9 more probably wouldn't help. I'll switch to a mouthcall trumpet or maybe a tube call.

bbcoach

I'm a pot call guy.  I love to play everyone I have with multiple strikers to hear the different sounds they make.  I have about 10 that are tried and true and I will carry about 5 of those every spring with about 10 different strikers.  I have go to calls that will normally get responses but if it one of those mornings that the gobblers are tight beaked every call and striker will get called upon. 

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

SwampRooster17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudhen

Approaching 50...

Carry up to 6 on hunts...

Very productive for me...
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka