OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WOODHAVEN TOXIC ORANGE & NINJA VENOM CALL GIVEAWAY !!!game called !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 12, 2019, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

WoodHaven Custom Calls Giveaway !!!
A Huge Thanks  to Mike Pentecost, owner and founder of Woodhaven Custom Calls   for putting this together for the OldGobbler members --

WoodHaven Calls need no introduction , their  "Grand National winning calls" have repeatedly won a never ending list of World and State Calling Contests in every category
WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS !!

WoodHaven's Toxic Orange makes for easier kee-kee sounds and quality hen yelps. This 2.5 reed call features a ghost cut in the top reed for easier kee-kee runs and great hen sound. Made with premium tape and an adhesive lined locking frame, the Toxic Orange is set by hand to give you trustworthy sound and performance in the turkey woods.

The Ninja Venom by WoodHaven Custom Calls is a 3 reed call (top green reed over two proph reeds). The Ninja Venom is designed with a totally unique cutt that's easy to control. When yelping, you can easily transition from the clear front note to the nasally, raspy back end of a yelp. Any skill level can produce reliable turkey tones. From hard, crisp cutting to soft clucking, purring, and whining — the Ninja Venom offers its own unique turkey sound.

1)  10 post minimum member to play ," 10quality posts , " if you have less than 10 posts I will remove your pick

2) To register to the game simply , post to this thread -

3) I will without notice ...at any given time ...post " GAME CALLED " the first game regestered member to post after I call the game ....wins ....it's easy , but you have to be online , and you have to be fast

4) 1 prize per member per season 

Mike Pentecost of WoodHaven can be reached : 
WoodHaven Custom Calls
P.O. Box 7
Heflin, AL 36264
Phone: 256-463-5657
Fax: 256-463-2414
Info@woodhavencustomcalls.com

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 pm

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

blake_08

roberthyman14

T-town

mbowyer51

Ozarks Hillbilly

Thanks to Woodhaven and thanks to the OG

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

raywa

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Mbhyman88

Brighthd

Count me in. Good luck to all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elpepe25

Count me in. Thanks Woodhaven. Good luck everyone.
La onda es mia

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.