turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trumpet call suggestions

Started by cannonball, April 29, 2011, 09:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I have been wanting a trumpet call and I am ready to pull the trigger on buying one. I am going to use this one for hunting, so sound is the most important thing to me. Please give me some recommendations on who to get it from. I don't know much about trumpets and wanted some opinions from those that used them before. Thanks!

neal

merocustomcalls.com

Tom Turpin award winner this year I own 3 of them and they are VERY easy to run!!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

woodwzrd

I have a Jordan style cane yelper with a snow goose bone mouth piece from Feff Floyd. I just started playing with trumpets and yelpers a few months ago and his is by far the easiest to play so far.

Here is his email gonhuntin@hotmail.com

kwil13

I've got a Morning Glory Custom Calls trumpet that I'm  learning how to use and love it if I wanted another one I'd get the same
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.........John Wayne
Support NWTF
Support Delta Waterfowl

pappy

Jack, I had the pleasure of buying your third place trumpet from the deer classic. I don't do the best with a trumpet and I have four others and I will try this one in the woods. It is by far the easiest that I have tried to run and it is not bad to look at either. Hope the fingers are coming along ok, you have to be careful with them, they are hard to replace. Enjoy looking at your calls on Old Gobbler. Keep up the good work and thank you Bob Sheffer
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206