Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sling Swivel for 870 .410 (Help Finding)

Started by KYTURKEY, March 12, 2019, 08:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYTURKEY

Can anyone tell me where I can get a magazine cap with the sling swivel for a Remington 870 Express .410?  I have searched the internet over, and haven't been able to find one. Do they make one?  If not, how are you guys attaching a sling to them?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick

LaLongbeard

Have you tried Numeric gun parts? If they don't have one they make a small metal plate that goes under the mag cap to hold your sling, serves the same purpose without the swivel.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

LaLongbeard

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 12, 2019, 05:31:59 PM
Have you tried Numeric gun parts? If they don't have one they make a small metal plate that goes under the mag cap to hold your sling, serves the same purpose without the swivel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

Check Mad City Outdoor Gear and see if the uncle Mike remington 870 and 870 youth swivel kit will work... i know this is what i bought for my youth 20 gauge that i put together ...

tt_johnsclist

I've done it 2 ways: the same as Lalongbeard shows I his post with a sling that fits under the cap with either a metal of fabric tab.  The other way is to drill a hole through the cap and use a sling swivel that is threaded to accept a nylon locking nut on the inside.  I suppose you could also drill and tap the cap as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deast1988

I ordered the 1100 cap from numerich worked perfectly.

mozer67

LaLongbeard, where did you purchase that sling mount shown in your picture? I've found a few like that but it shows them for the 12 gauge but not sure if they fit the .410? Thanks