OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody calls

Started by Brizendine1234, March 11, 2019, 10:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brizendine1234

jordanz7935

Oh yea well worth the money, love my woodsman DD slate. I really dont think Cody gets enough credit, they've been making really good calls for a long time. Turkey calls is all they do. My call has been worth its weight in gold, as far as killing turkeys is concerned.

greencop01

I've had a World Class for 16 or 17 years and I won't sell it or trade it, great killer call.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

stewdawg

land cruiser

EZ

I bought a World class slate from Bill the first time I heard it for $25. Had never heard of Cody Turkey calls or Bill Zearing before that. I knew enough to get him to sign it and date it, then I hunted it for years. No telling how many gobblers died to that call, but it was a bunch. It's "retired" now.

gobblers roost

Yes!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2nd 100

Well worth the money in his Cody ll . woodsman is higher price and may be slightly better . as for the world class calls there isn't a big sound difference in them verses the Cody ll and woodsman , but when you factor in the confidence of having the best a call maker makes it is an undeniable advantage if only in your own mind .