OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti 2019

Started by Gobble!, March 09, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Quote from: ssramage on March 12, 2019, 05:49:30 AM
I'm not sure he needs sponsors... he posted last night that he had bottomland hats for sale and was sold out in 15 minutes. :you_rock:

Yeah people have been waiting on those.

The Southpaw

Quote from: Gobble! on March 12, 2019, 10:14:32 AM
I'm not sure he needs sponsors... he posted last night that he had bottomland hats for sale and was sold out in 15 minutes. :you_rock:

I was one of the lucky guys who got on. I ordered three minutes after the advertisement went up on Facebook.

ssramage

Quote from: The Southpaw on March 12, 2019, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: Gobble! on March 12, 2019, 10:14:32 AM

I was one of the lucky guys who got on. I ordered three minutes after the advertisement went up on Facebook.

I ordered about 10 minutes after. Tagged my dad in the post and he just missed it.

acesand8s

I can't stop watching his and The Hunting Public. I would cancel cable, if my wife would let me.

Turkeyslayer7

Dave and The Hunting Public are some of the best on YouTube. Both are very informative also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kytrkyhntr

Ordered mine as well. I only watch cove and the hunting public. I'm sure there are other good ones out there but I'm just glad to watch a turkey video where it's not a product pusher sitting in a blind behind a strutter decoy. There goes 99.9 percent of the videos. (Not that I have a problem with it. Just boring to me)
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Terry

Great show for sure. As others have said, I also enjoy the hunting public. The stuff Chad Claycomb puts out is also up there too.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

jryser

I love to see so many following Pinhoti and The Hunting Public. I write the tunes for THP and Dave has inspired a few of my best - neither show needs tunes but I'm grateful that THP uses em - and I'll keep getting inspired by these guys who used the products they promote LONG before being sponsored. They are all the real deal as Catman will tell you - who I love to watch too.

strutstopper

The one day I was really busy and couldn't check my phone much, the hats get posted. I think a pre order would do well.

The channels on YouTube like Dave's, THP, catman's, BRO, and hushin have made me quit watching the outdoor channel completely. The content is so much better.

310 gauge

Yep, got a soft spot for bottomland too.

jryser

Quote from: strutstopper on March 12, 2019, 11:40:42 PM
The one day I was really busy and couldn't check my phone much, the hats get posted. I think a pre order would do well.

The channels on YouTube like Dave's, THP, catman's, BRO, and hushin have made me quit watching the outdoor channel completely. The content is so much better.
Dave is getting more soon!  And I agree - outdoor and sportsman channels are gone from my subscription now.

bghunter777

Just came across his channel recently good videos you can definitely tell he values killing the bird over quality footage but enjoy the authenticity. Side note guy is an absolute killer its rare I watch hunting video and actually impressed with the hunter. Levi when he shoots a deer comes to mind and this guy calling turkeys.

ssramage

Quote from: strutstopper on March 12, 2019, 11:40:42 PM

Thanks for the extra suggestions, I'll check them out.

Treerooster

Quote from: Terry on March 12, 2019, 04:13:58 PM
Great show for sure. As others have said, I also enjoy the hunting public. The stuff Chad Claycomb puts out is also up there too.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Pretty much agree with whats been said. I think Dave's reworked videos are the most informative I have ever seen.

Chad Claycomb is on youtube now and I like his videos also. He also has a bunch of short videos (1 to 3 minutes) of hen, jake and gobbler talk and those are excellent for listening to real turkey talk.

Claycomb's recent "Sidehilling" video has some really neat hen talk. Its a spring hunt and there is a hen that has some great yelps, soft yelps & clucks, kee-kee's and she even gobbles quite a few times.

Starts somehwere around the 7:00 minute mark and goes for quite a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzafzSrucw

BBURN

The new wave of hunting videos available on YouTube are awesome. I've hunted my whole life and still have learned so much about hunting on public land from the Pinhoti Project and The Hunting Public, especially turkey hunting, it's amazing. And now to add Chad Claycomb's videos to mix, wow. It's crazy and I hope they all keep them coming.