Main Menu

Pinhoti 2019

Started by Gobble!, March 09, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozarks Hillbilly

Last season is now on Mossy Oak Go app.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

deerhunt1988

The best turkey hunting media out there, period. I hope his sponsors enable him to continue turning out such quality material. Both of these first two 2019 hunts are top notch and I felt like I was right there with them. I believe The Pinhoti Project is about the last hope of saving the 'tradition' of the sport. I sincerely hope its popularity continues to rise and more people 'see the light'.

TauntoHawk

I think he will do just fine, like the hunting public guys who have a few sponsors if the intention stay true so does the content.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LaLongbeard

?
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

compton30

I mean, he was already wearing Ol Tom stuff and Mossy Oak so he might as well make some coin off it.

The Southpaw

I'm sure Cove will continue to produce great, non biased content even though he has a few sponsors. Keep in mind, he was already using these products before.

Ross R

Pinhoti Project and the HP guys are the only shows I can watch. I have really been enjoying both. 

cwb04

Quote from: Ross R on March 11, 2019, 09:11:56 AM
Pinhoti Project and the HP guys are the only shows I can watch. I have really been enjoying both.

This!!!  All of them remind me of someone I know or have hunted with - real life stuff, real life hunts.  Down to earth guys - HAVING FUN DOING WHAT THEY LOVE.  Not all that mess you get with most of the outdoors media these days. 

ILHUNTER

Love watching Dave's videos.  He keeps it as real as it is.  Already watched his 2 this season and they didn't disappoint.  Keep up the great work Dave.

catman529

I'm hoping he can make it to Tennessee this year. Either way I've been watching a few videos and it's gotten me fired up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tennessee Lead

I binged on it yesterday while working on making a beard board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

Quote from: Tennessee Lead on March 11, 2019, 11:35:32 AM
I binged on it yesterday while working on making a beard board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went back and forth between watching it and making wing bone calls. Tis the season... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sixbird

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 10, 2019, 09:27:42 PM
I hope he gets 10 sponsors and makes enough money to buy a tour bus like some of the tv hero's lol. As long as he keeps the hunting real and no stupid background music I don't care if he becomes a millionaire I'd rather see him getting paid than some tattooed douche bag hocking decoys and ozone machines.
Maybe people like Mossyoak will wake up and realize not everyone is ok with the way hunting is portrayed on video.

Truth...

ssramage

I'm not sure he needs sponsors... he posted last night that he had bottomland hats for sale and was sold out in 15 minutes. :you_rock:

joeturkey

I hope he gets a ton of sponsors ,I love last year  day 8 it's my wife favorite and mine to.