OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Enticer wet wonder  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Turkeytider

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Enticer wet wonder
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
I`ve started roughing up the back side ( corian ) and practicing using it for softer calling. I think that`s going to work out pretty good. When I first started I wasn`t roughening it up enough.

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 08:57:13 PM »
For the Wet Wonder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker & a Wet-One aluminum tip striker. These are the same strikers I use hunting . Keep the call cond. & hold the striker slight angle on the glass. It will play until the cows come in. On the Silver Thunder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker. If you want it to play wet you need the carbon tip. The only other striker I carry is a Corn cob striker, gives all calls a Raspy 100% turkey sound. All calls I have sent out in 2019 has a gray stone in the pack. Rub that on aluminum or glass & they will give a deep raspy sound every time.  Watch this link to see how to keep your calls working at all times.  http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/accessories/pro-pack-conditioner-kit/    You hunters going to that get together in Candor NY, most of you will be going by my shop. Bring your Enticer Calls & stop by. I will show you everything you need to know about the call & put new points on your strikers. Call me 1st as I might be in the woods or on the water. 570-3953279

Thanks for the instuctions you gave in my post. I have been running and conditioning calls for 40 years. I just asked for opinions on the call. Thanks.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline owego

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 08:34:38 AM »
Spitten, Sorry about the mix up. I was not directing that at you , but it was your post so you are 100% right. I saw some hunters that have my calls was having trouble with the striker. I was just trying to help them out.  Hope you accept my apology. thanks al holbert

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 11:34:50 AM »
I apologize for my rude response. Your info could be very helpful to alot of folks here. After reading my post I see where I came off as a butt. Was not my intention. Again , my apologies Al.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”

Offline M,Yingling

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • In The Hills, PA
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 02:20:09 PM »
For the Wet Wonder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker & a Wet-One aluminum tip striker. These are the same strikers I use hunting . Keep the call cond. & hold the striker slight angle on the glass. It will play until the cows come in. On the Silver Thunder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker. If you want it to play wet you need the carbon tip. The only other striker I carry is a Corn cob striker, gives all calls a Raspy 100% turkey sound. All calls I have sent out in 2019 has a gray stone in the pack. Rub that on aluminum or glass & they will give a deep raspy sound every time.  Watch this link to see how to keep your calls working at all times.  http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/accessories/pro-pack-conditioner-kit/    You hunters going to that get together in Candor NY, most of you will be going by my shop. Bring your Enticer Calls & stop by. I will show you everything you need to know about the call & put new points on your strikers. Call me 1st as I might be in the woods or on the water. 570-3953279

Great post Al   useful information Thats what the forums all about   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
 https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Offline greencop01

• Longbeard
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 09:58:13 AM »
I have the corian super aluminum from Al and it sings in the sunshine or rain. I've found that a LIGHT touch works the best, he makes a great call for the money.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 10:13:00 AM »
Got the wet wonder in. Its a pretty good little pot call. I know its vest worthy for a rainy day.  Live the corian pot. Been playing on it and it is great for soft talk. Pleased with my purchase.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”