turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Enticer wet wonder

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 07, 2019, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeytider

I`ve started roughing up the back side ( corian ) and practicing using it for softer calling. I think that`s going to work out pretty good. When I first started I wasn`t roughening it up enough.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: owego on March 09, 2019, 06:19:23 AM
For the Wet Wonder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker & a Wet-One aluminum tip striker. These are the same strikers I use hunting . Keep the call cond. & hold the striker slight angle on the glass. It will play until the cows come in. On the Silver Thunder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker. If you want it to play wet you need the carbon tip. The only other striker I carry is a Corn cob striker, gives all calls a Raspy 100% turkey sound. All calls I have sent out in 2019 has a gray stone in the pack. Rub that on aluminum or glass & they will give a deep raspy sound every time.  Watch this link to see how to keep your calls working at all times.  http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/accessories/pro-pack-conditioner-kit/    You hunters going to that get together in Candor NY, most of you will be going by my shop. Bring your Enticer Calls & stop by. I will show you everything you need to know about the call & put new points on your strikers. Call me 1st as I might be in the woods or on the water. 570-3953279

Thanks for the instuctions you gave in my post. I have been running and conditioning calls for 40 years. I just asked for opinions on the call. Thanks.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

owego

Spitten, Sorry about the mix up. I was not directing that at you , but it was your post so you are 100% right. I saw some hunters that have my calls was having trouble with the striker. I was just trying to help them out.  Hope you accept my apology. thanks al holbert

Spitten and drummen

I apologize for my rude response. Your info could be very helpful to alot of folks here. After reading my post I see where I came off as a butt. Was not my intention. Again , my apologies Al.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

M,Yingling

Quote from: owego on March 09, 2019, 06:19:23 AM
For the Wet Wonder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker & a Wet-One aluminum tip striker. These are the same strikers I use hunting . Keep the call cond. & hold the striker slight angle on the glass. It will play until the cows come in. On the Silver Thunder I pack a lighthouse laminated striker. If you want it to play wet you need the carbon tip. The only other striker I carry is a Corn cob striker, gives all calls a Raspy 100% turkey sound. All calls I have sent out in 2019 has a gray stone in the pack. Rub that on aluminum or glass & they will give a deep raspy sound every time.  Watch this link to see how to keep your calls working at all times.  http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/accessories/pro-pack-conditioner-kit/    You hunters going to that get together in Candor NY, most of you will be going by my shop. Bring your Enticer Calls & stop by. I will show you everything you need to know about the call & put new points on your strikers. Call me 1st as I might be in the woods or on the water. 570-3953279

Great post Al   useful information Thats what the forums all about   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

greencop01

I have the corian super aluminum from Al and it sings in the sunshine or rain. I've found that a LIGHT touch works the best, he makes a great call for the money.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Spitten and drummen

Got the wet wonder in. Its a pretty good little pot call. I know its vest worthy for a rainy day.  Live the corian pot. Been playing on it and it is great for soft talk. Pleased with my purchase.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"