OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTT 3 headnets, crow call, 3 decoys

Started by Sir-diealot, March 06, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Looking to trade 3 headnets, a crow call, 3 decoys 2 hen & 1 Jake in a lot for some Stuckey Strikers with the mushroom tip. Looking for Macassar Ebony, Wenge, Yellowheart, Amazon Rosewood, Bocote, Hickory, Holly, Persimmon and Olivewood. Show me what you have and maybe we can trade.

The head net with the two straps that go behind the head has been worn maybe 2 or 3 times. I bought it on my way out of a store and got home and tried it on and did not like it. The leafy dye cut and the one that has the straps you can put under your arms are both made by Redhead. The one with the straps that can go under your arm does not have any holes for your eyes, nose or mouth, you could custom cut it yourself.

I only have one stake for the decoys, may have another if I can find it but am going to say it will not be a part of this trade so barter accordingly. the jake and the one hen are fine but second hen is split along the seams, I imagine it could be fixed by somebody with better hands that mine but am not sure. See the picture.

The crow call plays nice and loud and is easy to use.

I will add more photos as comments.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

More Head net and hen decoy that needs to be repaired.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Also looking for these items I would be willing to work out trades for. 
Knight & Hale KHT0013 Long Pot and a copy of Old Pro Turkey Hunter and other books off this list. https://smile.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RQCKT5W0NAK8

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: