turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sbe 2 classic jebs 650

Started by slave601, March 05, 2019, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

So I bought a 26" barrel sbe 2 classic and a buddy of mine has a jebs 650 choke he said I can have. Before I go buy something else choke wise I've never shot anything that tight. I usually shoot nitro strait 7s. Before I send some down the barrel would that constriction be too tight? Thanks for any advice
"thinnin the flock"

BINK McCARTY

Kinda off topic but my buddy Phil...(NCSWAMPFOX) has a GRRRREAT deal on nitros in the turkey ammo for sale section!!!

Gobbler428

I have a SBE2 in a 26" barrel and a Jebs 655 and it likes LB #5's in 3.5". Jebs recommend the 655 for mine so I would not think a Jebs 650 should be a problem for you. Try it with some LB's and see if it likes um!

Brizendine1234

Me in my friends just shot his gun with the same stuff in it was really  smokeing

1iagobblergetter

My Benellis like the tight constricted chokes. I had one of my best patterns with a .643 choke...

sixbird

I've shot a Rob Roberts .650 in my Benelli SBE II. Shot it with #5 Longbeards and Mag Blends. I don't see 7's being any problem at all. If you can shoot 5's and Mag Blends, you shouldn't have a problem with 7's.

rdjustham

Ive got a sumtoy .650 in my SBE2 shooting Hevi-13 #7s.