OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Beretta lite 20ga

Started by Rgarmany, March 05, 2019, 04:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rgarmany

Hey I just got my gun back from Rob Roberts it's 20ga beretta lite. I had the forcing cone and ordered chokes.But I want to get everyone's opinion on what turkey choke to shoot with the TSS or Apex. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ranger007

Shooting a .555 Indian creek in my A400 this year so far it's been great.....

Haven't got the "hot core 10" like my M2 with the .555 just a nice even 10" & 20" on paper

average 240/240 with 1 5/8 oz and 250/200 with 1 7/16 oz

Will be interesting to see what yours does with the back bore work please post up some #'s when you shoot it. Did you get RR chokes?

Rgarmany

I got the T2 and T3 for waterfowl and doves but wanted to explore other options for turkey. I definitely will update.

Ranger007

Interested in how the RR T2 and T3 do for waterfowl too. I got the Indian creek first because I shot about 10 different chokes in my M2 before I settled back on the Indian Creek .562 so figured I would start there with the A400 and haven't shot anything else for turkey chokes in it.

I shot mine a lot this year for ducks with Kicks mod and full, with Hevi x, boss, and duplex tss steel hand loads they all did really well on ducks and patterned well on paper

Rgarmany

They did my 12 and love the T2 with the 3in heavy x 2s hoping for the same with this.