Win Long Beards? 4, 5 or 6?  Thx!  :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Double B

I have been using an old unported Hastings 665 and it has been very good with about anything, including LB xrs in 5 or 6s.  I just picked up a 660 comp n choke from Clark and I will be patterning soon as the weather breaks and stick with 6s likely. 
Followed by buzzards

albrubacker

I have a Carlson .665 that likes Win 3" 4 shot LB or XX and a Trulock .660  that like the LB 5's
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

cuppednlocked

Sumtoy .655 (I think) with 3" LB #6.

gobblers roost

Patternmaster Turkey nuff said.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

scdxt

Go to the benelli patern page on here. You will see a thread m1 24" with bunch of chokes. Its mine. I have shot about every load/ choke combo made for the mobil choke systems in a bunch of barrel lengths. If I can be any help just let me know.

Ozark

Trulock .670
I like a little more open choke than some, I hunt big woods.

Bigeclipse

I do not like the long beard 4s....just not enough BBs for my taste. I personally use 6s. I tried 5s and 6s and the 6s pattern the best with many different chokes I tried out to 50 yards. I do not advocate a 50 yard shot but I had an incident once where I thought a bird was at 40 yards (my max distance) in a field and he was at 46 yards. He was hit but wounded...but fortunately I was able to run up and give him a second shot. Now I pattern my guns to 50 yards and also at 15 yards (don't want a crazy tight pattern either) and whatever gives me the best patterns in both those cases is what I go with. A tighter choke does not always yield a better pattern at distance. If I were you...id buy 2 or 3 different sized "turkey" spec chokes and go give them a try for your distances you plan to hunt. Also, you never know when you might want to change ammo and having multiple chokes is always a good thing because different ammo will pattern better in different chokes.