OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Enticer Rolling Thunder  (Read 2551 times)

Offline grayfox

• Longbeard
Re: Enticer Rolling Thunder
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 07:52:14 PM »
An Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme will outplay many of the more expensive aluminum pots. The back of that thing is also great for tree calls to roosted birds.

I agree. i've had one for several years now. My buddy killed a nice gobbler with his season before last.

Offline Gen.27:3

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
I have been a fan of Al’s calls for a long time. As someone else said, give the “wet one” a look as well if you are looking for a waterproof call. I also have a cherry pot glass from Al that is an awesome call.
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

Offline Happy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 06:25:31 AM »
I have one of his calls. I believe it is the wet wonder or something like that. It is definitely hunt worthy and better than some other calls i own.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Offline model94

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 08:03:49 AM »
I believe  Al makes waterproof Pots that are not Corian. I have his Silver Thunder Extreme and his Wetone Classic  in his Corian pots. Excellent calls for any weather conditions. Also, he has a lifetime warranty on his pot calls which I used. I cracked my Wetone Classic glass call and he fixed it for free. It was totally my fault that the call's glass cracked.

Offline Tom Foolery

• Longbeard
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2019, 06:05:49 PM »
Al makes great calls. 

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2019, 09:22:19 PM »
   Al makes great calls, I have a wet one glass, and a wet one slate, and a silver fox they are all very good pots. I also have his two scratchers and the double trouble and probably 10-12 different strikers of his. They are all highly recomended still have to get a pot in the corian surface and his strikers are some of the easiset that I have to run!

rdjustham

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 03:24:23 PM »
I have a silver thunder i got this year.  I like the sound of my Yingling fiber rod over the one it came with.