OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: Enticer Rolling Thunder  (Read 711 times)

Offline grayfox

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Enticer Rolling Thunder
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 07:52:14 PM »
An Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme will outplay many of the more expensive aluminum pots. The back of that thing is also great for tree calls to roosted birds.

I agree. i've had one for several years now. My buddy killed a nice gobbler with his season before last.

Offline Gen.27:3

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
I have been a fan of Al’s calls for a long time. As someone else said, give the “wet one” a look as well if you are looking for a waterproof call. I also have a cherry pot glass from Al that is an awesome call.
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

Online Happy

• 2018 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 06:25:31 AM »
I have one of his calls. I believe it is the wet wonder or something like that. It is definitely hunt worthy and better than some other calls i own.

Offline model94

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 08:03:49 AM »
I believe  Al makes waterproof Pots that are not Corian. I have his Silver Thunder Extreme and his Wetone Classic  in his Corian pots. Excellent calls for any weather conditions. Also, he has a lifetime warranty on his pot calls which I used. I cracked my Wetone Classic glass call and he fixed it for free. It was totally my fault that the call's glass cracked.

Offline Tom Foolery

• Longbeard
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2019, 06:05:49 PM »
Al makes great calls. 

Offline Beards and Hooks

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2019, 09:22:19 PM »
   Al makes great calls, I have a wet one glass, and a wet one slate, and a silver fox they are all very good pots. I also have his two scratchers and the double trouble and probably 10-12 different strikers of his. They are all highly recomended still have to get a pot in the corian surface and his strikers are some of the easiset that I have to run!

Offline rdjustham

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 03:24:23 PM »
I have a silver thunder i got this year.  I like the sound of my Yingling fiber rod over the one it came with.