OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kudos to Gobblerstopper

Started by letinmfly, April 29, 2011, 09:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

I would like to give a big shout out to Andy Kaiser.  He posted some calls for sale last week and I PMd him that I would buy his GS-1 call.  When Andy went to his website to mark the call as "sold" he noticed that someone else had already bought the call using the Buy It Now feature using Paypal.
Andy PMd me back and told me of the news, and needless to say I was a bit disappointed.  I really wanted that call for opening day here in NY on May 1. 
Andy, being the person that he is, took time out of his family's schedule on Easter Sunday to turn me a call.  I don't know how many people would have done that but I'm sure glad that Andy did. 
I received the call yesterday and it is a real killer call and I hope to call in a nice longbeard with this season.

Andy you're tops in my book my friend!!  A big thank you for everything you've done.  Anyone that needs a great sounding call and wants to deal with a classy person...give Andy Kaiser a call!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hunter22

I agree with you Lou. Andy is one of the good guys and makes a fine turkey caller.

chatterbox

I'm not surprised at all by this story. Andy is not only one of the finest call makers I have the honor to know, he is one very nice guy!
He has made me several really nice calls, and the toughest part of opening day is which one I'll choose to put in the vest!