OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What’s calls going to kill most of your birds this year?

Started by Gobble!, March 03, 2019, 10:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

For me if will most likely be my Hooks Executioner II but my Perfection Screamin Demon with a Stuckey Macassar Ebony striker will play a major role.

Happy

A custom 4 reed diaphram and a trumpet or wingbone will be used the most. Pot calls will most likely be a a Lon trice black acrylic glass as well as a MAD super aluminator.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

spurman

I have a few custom calls, both pots and boxes but I usually end up carrying a K&H Scarlet Fever a Ol Yeller and maybe a Silver Queen and 3 or 4 strikers.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Candyman

If this season plays out like last season then it will be my Mark Sharpe Wingbone. Of course I will be ready if that isn't the ticket with my EZ Wingbone or Kenny Morgan tube. My Cody Woodsman Slate is always within hands reach. That call has been the death of many Mississippi gobblers.

Good luck to all. Be safe.

tha bugman

Probably going to be my new mouthcalls from Black Feather Game Calls. 

West Augusta

Either my titanium pot, Joe Vance glass or a Riley Corder aluminum and one of my strikers. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

jryser

My Dave Owens customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18javelin

New call a friend just sent me, Smallwood with slate over glass. My mouth calls are what I use most but this sweet little thing has to lay on some feathers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gobble!

BluMtnGobbler

I will be taking one of my boxcalls,An Austy Bott adjustable , EZ wingbone, And some pecker wrecker mouth calls
BRIAN