OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Buice Osage Trumpet  (Read 1916 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Buice Osage Trumpet
« on: March 04, 2019, 01:33:08 PM »
I have a 2013 Billy Buice 6" Osage Trumpet Call I am considering selling to fund another trumpet from Mr. Billy.  I know he has a wait so I wanted to see what the interest in the call will be.  If someone is interested then I will consider putting it for sale.  It would come with one #4 mouthpiece.  It does have a minor surface crack at bell that is less that 1/8" and is merely surface, it does not go through the wood. Feel free to contact me if you show interest.  I am not just posting a for sale in the classifieds as I am not 100% sure I want to sell it.  I considered posting on eBay but would rather deal with OG members.
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline ccleroy

• Longbeard
    • Spring Allure Custom Calls
Re: Buice Osage Trumpet
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 01:34:38 PM »
I’m sending you a message

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »
I have been hit hard with messages so just posting photos of call in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline chefrific

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »
I'm confident you will find plenty of interest.  That thing has colored up nice.  A proven killer.
My osage from Billy has earned a permanent spot in my vest.  Osage doesn't have the 'flash' of some of the more ornate woods out there, but there is just something special about a Buice osage trumpet.  Gobblers tend to think so too.

Offline paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:03:30 PM »
I'm confident you will find plenty of interest.  That thing has colored up nice.  A proven killer.
My osage from Billy has earned a permanent spot in my vest.  Osage doesn't have the 'flash' of some of the more ornate woods out there, but there is just something special about a Buice osage trumpet.  Gobblers tend to think so to.

I agree! My Buice osage goes everywhere!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 02:21:43 PM »
Made an agreement with someone.  Thanks for all the interest.  Next time I will just post in the classifieds, lol

Offline Dewey_11

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 02:43:35 PM »
The second one Ive missed today!! It’s not meant to be