turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

Anybody thought about nominating their self as captain?

-Ross
-Ross

Yoder409

Nope.

But I think you'll do JUUUUUUUUUUUUST FINE !!!

:D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Mossyguy

According to the rules our captain has to have at at least 200 posts...

skimerhorn

Anybody? Seasons will be opening soon, here in va I'm only a month away

RossAnderson

I just got a few more days. The 16th-17th is youth and the 23rd is when it all starts to go down.

-Ross
-Ross

Mossyguy

Our regular season starts Friday...youth has been open since the 8th. I have a few birds on lockdown until opening day when they flip the script and make me look like an idiot...

RossAnderson

Quote from: Mossyguy on March 11, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
Our regular season starts Friday...youth has been open since the 8th. I have a few birds on lockdown until opening day when they flip the script and make me look like an idiot...

Well good luck to you, you'll be the first to put us on the board.

-Ross
-Ross

KHNC

Kenny here. From NC. Starting my season Saturday in Clermont Fl. Good luck everyone !

RossAnderson

Quote from: KHNC on March 11, 2019, 10:46:05 PM
Kenny here. From NC. Starting my season Saturday in Clermont Fl. Good luck everyone !

Good to meet you Kenny, where abouts in NC are you from?

-Ross
-Ross

KHNC

I live in Hendersonville. I usually end up hunting in SC most of the time tho. Very hard to find a decent place to hunt in WNC now. Hoping to line up a SC turkey location.  I have been close to completing archery slam 3 times over the years. Knocked feathers out of 3 Osceolas, just to watch them run off.  :goofball: This is the year, i know it!  :smiley-char092: Plus, im taking the gun for back up. Ill be down for the opener and a 4 day hunt. Enough is enough.

xbowhuntonly

Hey everyone I'm new to the team my name is Alton I live in Hendersonville NC I'll be hunting in NC KY and Ohio Good luck to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: KHNC on March 12, 2019, 11:49:21 AM
I live in Hendersonville. I usually end up hunting in SC most of the time tho. Very hard to find a decent place to hunt in WNC now. Hoping to line up a SC turkey location.  I have been close to completing archery slam 3 times over the years. Knocked feathers out of 3 Osceolas, just to watch them run off.  :goofball: This is the year, i know it!  :smiley-char092: Plus, im taking the gun for back up. Ill be down for the opener and a 4 day hunt. Enough is enough.
I live in Hendersonville also maybe we can chase some birds together

xbowhuntonly

Outside work the other day

RossAnderson

Quote from: xbowhuntonly on March 13, 2019, 08:13:34 AM

That looks good right there.

-Ross
-Ross

KHNC

Quote from: xbowhuntonly on March 13, 2019, 08:13:34 AM

LOL<  you work at the landfill? Had 4 strutters gobbling at the garbage trucks out there last week. My last name is Hollingsworth. Im in Hendersonville at Brock & Associates Insurance. And yeah, maybe we can get together for a NC hunt, if you dont mind an extra. Good Luck!