Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 03, 2019, 09:28:20 PM
Killer B's ??

I ain't the most creative, either.
I like that

compton30

Ben here. Central PA. I think Killer B's is a nice name. I'll look into making a doc that can be printed off to record our #s should we be fortunate enough to get a few turkeys. I've seen other teams do that and it seems like a nice idea.

RossAnderson

I'm down for Killer B's.

-Ross
-Ross

zsully

Hoosier2

Howdy fellas, I'm bill from central Indiana. I'm hunting Indiana and Kentucky this year. Hopefully with success

I'm also on board for killer b (even though I retired mine for dsd combo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POk3s

Hey guys. My names Trent and I live in Wyoming. Cut my teeth on hunting those black hills birds. Now I hunt 3 or 4 states a year. I simply love getting out in the spring and chasing these birds. I like the play on words that we were "team b" and going to killer B's!

Yoder409

Quote from: POk3s on March 04, 2019, 12:11:30 PM
Hey guys. My names Trent and I live in Wyoming. Cut my teeth on hunting those black hills birds. Now I hunt 3 or 4 states a year. I simply love getting out in the spring and chasing these birds. I like the play on words that we were "team b" and going to killer B's!

Where in Wyoming, Trent ??

Killed one of your birds LAST year......
;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

POk3s

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 04, 2019, 12:35:10 PM
Quote from: POk3s on March 04, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

Where in Wyoming, Trent ??

Killed one of your birds LAST year......
;D

Yoder, we pmed back and forth briefly last year. Don't worry, I had to go back and check myself Hahahaha. Southwest corner. Far away from any turkey hunting...although opportunities are starting to sprout up within a couple hour drive!

POk3s

I never did hear how your hunt went! (I don't think)

Mossyguy

Kevin here from east central Ms...seems more like deer season that turkey season right now!

Killer B's is a good name...here's a few more...

"Snood Shooters"
"Gobbler Gitters"
"Watch 'Em Flop"

Yoder409

Quote from: POk3s on March 04, 2019, 03:34:44 PM
I never did hear how your hunt went! (I don't think)

That's right......we did PM......    Old age and senility are setting in !!

My brother and I hunted for 5 days and got the middle feather from gobbling bird after gobbling bird.   On day 6 we were only going to hunt til noon and leave for Nebraska.   Just at sun up I killed a bird.   An hour later and a mile away, my brother killed one too.   Most IGNORANT birds I ever hunted !!!   Gobbling hard on their own.......as soon as you'd call.......they'd go the other way.   Around here, they say if you can kill a PA public land bird, you can kill ANY bird.   I'd just about say if you can kill a WY public land bird, you can freakin walk on water !!!    Lol !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

POk3s

That's right! That's sparking a memory as well! I posted about being on Utah and trying to figure out what in the world was going on! You posted with the same stuff I was experiencing. It's all coming back now hahaha! I felt better about what was going on. Finally locate one and they'd gobble as they ran off. Still can't explain what was happening there.

For the record, I killed a bird in Wyoming last year that beat his head against a barbed wire fence for half an hour trying to get to me and his hens that figured it out. He then just appeared to magically walk through the fence when I noticed he'd been walking by a hole in the fence that entire time. So they're not always that smart hahahahaha!

skimerhorn

This place got quiet quick. How do we officially change the name?

RossAnderson

I think we just post what we want our team name to be and Shannon will set us up. This is my first time doin this so I'm not too sure.

-Ross
-Ross

Yoder409

I'll shoot Shannon a PM about the name change.
PA elitist since 1979