OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Team b  (Read 28666 times)

Offline skimerhorn

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Team b
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »
Killer B's ??

I ain't the most creative, either.
I like that

Offline compton30

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 10:09:29 PM »
Ben here. Central PA. I think Killer B's is a nice name. I'll look into making a doc that can be printed off to record our #s should we be fortunate enough to get a few turkeys. I've seen other teams do that and it seems like a nice idea.

Offline RossAnderson

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 10:11:56 PM »
I’m down for Killer B’s.

-Ross
-Ross

Offline zsully

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2019, 06:05:41 AM »
I like Killer B’s

Offline Hoosier2

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2019, 07:34:55 AM »
Howdy fellas, I’m bill from central Indiana. I’m hunting Indiana and Kentucky this year. Hopefully with success

I’m also on board for killer b (even though I retired mine for dsd combo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline POk3s

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2019, 12:11:30 PM »
Hey guys. My names Trent and I live in Wyoming. Cut my teeth on hunting those black hills birds. Now I hunt 3 or 4 states a year. I simply love getting out in the spring and chasing these birds. I like the play on words that we were “team b” and going to killer B’s!

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2019, 12:35:10 PM »
Hey guys. My names Trent and I live in Wyoming. Cut my teeth on hunting those black hills birds. Now I hunt 3 or 4 states a year. I simply love getting out in the spring and chasing these birds. I like the play on words that we were “team b” and going to killer B’s!

Where in Wyoming, Trent ??

Killed one of your birds LAST year......
 ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline POk3s

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2019, 03:33:59 PM »

Where in Wyoming, Trent ??

Killed one of your birds LAST year......
 ;D

Yoder, we pmed back and forth briefly last year. Don’t worry, I had to go back and check myself Hahahaha. Southwest corner. Far away from any turkey hunting...although opportunities are starting to sprout up within a couple hour drive!

Offline POk3s

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2019, 03:34:44 PM »
I never did hear how your hunt went! (I don’t think)

Offline Mossyguy

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2019, 06:18:02 PM »
Kevin here from east central Ms...seems more like deer season that turkey season right now!

Killer B’s is a good name...here’s a few more...

“Snood Shooters”
“Gobbler Gitters”
“Watch ‘Em Flop”

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2019, 08:34:52 PM »
I never did hear how your hunt went! (I don’t think)

That's right......we did PM......    Old age and senility are setting in !!

My brother and I hunted for 5 days and got the middle feather from gobbling bird after gobbling bird.   On day 6 we were only going to hunt til noon and leave for Nebraska.   Just at sun up I killed a bird.   An hour later and a mile away, my brother killed one too.   Most IGNORANT birds I ever hunted !!!   Gobbling hard on their own.......as soon as you'd call.......they'd go the other way.   Around here, they say if you can kill a PA public land bird, you can kill ANY bird.   I'd just about say if you can kill a WY public land bird, you can freakin walk on water !!!    Lol !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline POk3s

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »
That’s right! That’s sparking a memory as well! I posted about being on Utah and trying to figure out what in the world was going on! You posted with the same stuff I was experiencing. It’s all coming back now hahaha! I felt better about what was going on. Finally locate one and they’d gobble as they ran off. Still can’t explain what was happening there.

For the record, I killed a bird in Wyoming last year that beat his head against a barbed wire fence for half an hour trying to get to me and his hens that figured it out. He then just appeared to magically walk through the fence when I noticed he’d been walking by a hole in the fence that entire time. So they’re not always that smart hahahahaha!

Offline skimerhorn

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2019, 07:54:36 PM »
This place got quiet quick. How do we officially change the name?

Offline RossAnderson

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2019, 08:05:45 PM »
I think we just post what we want our team name to be and Shannon will set us up. This is my first time doin this so I’m not too sure.

-Ross
-Ross

Online Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 08:05:47 PM »
I'll shoot Shannon a PM about the name change.
PA elitist since 1979