North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zsully

Congrats man. Looks like a great bird

Mossyguy

That a pretty one there! Glad to see someone is getting some sunshine...it's felt more like deer season over here!

Delmar ODonnell

Thanks guys, he was a beautiful bird. Looking forward to seeing how all our seasons go!

RossAnderson

Took my brother in law out for GA's youth season this weekend. Birds are still grouped up in the area we hunted but maybe that'll all change by the 23rd. 

-Ross
-Ross

Delmar ODonnell

Quote from: RossAnderson on March 17, 2019, 09:10:28 PM
Took my brother in law out for GA's youth season this weekend. Birds are still grouped up in the area we hunted but maybe that'll all change by the 23rd. 

-Ross

They're still grouped up around here too. It won't be long though before they get ready to play the game. We've had tons of rain the last month, but the weather forecast is looking much better.

compton30

Atta boy, Mossy!!! We aren't getting shut out, fellas!!!

POk3s

Nice job Delmar!!!

Great contest pics too!

Mossyguy

Good job KHNC...we're moving on up!

zsully

Real nice bird. Congrats. Man you southern boys are really putting the pressure on.

Yoder409

DANG, boys ......... !!!!!

Some nice Spurs on those birds !!!!   CONGRATS !!!

Yinz ARE putting the pressure on us Yanks !!!!      :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

DANG, boys ......... !!!!!

Some nice Spurs on those birds !!!!   CONGRATS !!!

Yinz ARE putting the pressure on us Yanks !!!!      :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

KHNC

Nice start for us! Good luck to everyone. NC season not until 04/13. Hopefully i can resist catching bass by then!

POk3s

New kids on the block are coming out firing! Way to put one down khnc!!

Yoder409

Still 5 weeks to sit and wait up here in the Great White North...................
PA elitist since 1979

zsully

I'm chomping at the bit. Been driving around and keeping tabs on the flocks. They're still in their winter flocks around here. Found 4 flocks with an average of 40ish birds each within about a 1.5 square mile block. I'm sure it won't be long before they start breaking up.

Just started planning a weatern trip for next year to pass the time. On the briight side it takes the mind off Pa's late start. On the dark side, it fuels the fire more and makes me want to just pick up and go this year. Planning for 10 days next year and hitting South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas.