OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Tiger Wood Crystal Pot & Persimmon, Diamondwood & Tulipwood Striker NEW WINNER  (Read 17909 times)

Offline DawgsFan1

• North MS
Congrats to the winner!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Offline Caspar

congrats to the winner!!

and  a big thanks to sir diealot for the chance.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
If he does not contact me in 5 days I am going to send him a message. I want to give him that chance at seeing his name pop up. O and everybody is more than welcome, I am happy I was able to do it and hope to again next year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Ricochet

In  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
In  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Already done bud, sorry.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Just moving this to the end so it can be found easier, same as above, just copied and pasted it.

Here everyone goes, this is the video showing who won. Please don't post name of winner in comments, let them get the joy of seeing their names drawn! Thanks https://youtu.be/CwCDUjZrGg0?t=50

If anybody is unable to view videos let me know and I will tell you if you are the winner. Had a ton of fun doing this and want to thank all those that joined. I also want to than Mark and Neal for helping me do this, it was fun working with both of them.

John Koenig:

Offline mudbug_4

Way better than the DIY strikers I came up with last season! I will be glad to give it lots of use!

Offline Crghss

• The Boss Gobbler
Thank for contributing
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Thank for contributing
You're very welcome, was happy to do it. Now only if the winner would respond.

John Koenig:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Just moving this to the end so it can be found easier, same as above, just copied and pasted it.

Here everyone goes, this is the video showing who won. Please don't post name of winner in comments, let them get the joy of seeing their names drawn! Thanks https://youtu.be/CwCDUjZrGg0?t=50

If anybody is unable to view videos let me know and I will tell you if you are the winner. Had a ton of fun doing this and want to thank all those that joined. I also want to than Mark and Neal for helping me do this, it was fun working with both of them.
Modify message

John Koenig:

Offline Notsoyoungturk

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
    • Reel South Outfitters
Great game.  Thank you for the opportunity.  Enjoyed the drawing.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Great game.  Thank you for the opportunity.  Enjoyed the drawing.
You're welcome, first time I have done it, hate my voice though. lol

John Koenig:

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
congrats winner ...

Offline wvnut3

• The Boss Gobbler
Beautiful pot call

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
I had to draw this again as it has been 17 days and the winner did not claim it. The new winner is NCL Congratulations to you and please contact me as soon as you can. Thank you.

John Koenig: