Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Tiger Wood Crystal Pot & Persimmon, Diamondwood & Tulipwood Striker NEW WINNER

Started by Sir-diealot, February 27, 2019, 10:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called! Game Called!

Still have people trying to enter but it is over
I just wanted to give a word of thanks to all of you that have taken the time to answer all my annoying questions, have sent me calls free of charge and have shown me all the different kinds of turkey calls that are out there. Before I came here I knew there were different kinds of strikers, box calls and knew about wing bones and scratch boxes but had no clue of custom pots, yelpers, trumpets, trough calls, tube calls and so on and so forth, it has been great to learn from so many of you that give willingly of yourselves to teach others, even annoying people like myself.

I really wanted to give something back to this community that has helped me learn so much, so I contacted Mark (Footballer) and Neal to help me with a giveaway. I spoke with Mark about a call and then spoke with Neal about Strikers that would compliment the calling surface. What we came up with is a Tiger Wood Crystal Pot call from Mark and 3 strikers, Persimmon, Diamond wood and Tulip wood from Neal all as a single prize. Thanks to both of them for working with me so I could do this.

I want to be sure everybody has an equal chance of winning and that it is not depended on when somebody is on so I will be doing this using a number generator. Because I am doing it this way each person is only allowed to comment in this giveaway thread once. If somebody asks a question then please answer their question in a PM or point their question out to me in a PM and I will PM them myself. This is so people do not get multiple numbers and the drawing is fair.

Any rules that would normally apply as far as how many posts a person has before they can join a giveaway will apply here as well.

Winner will be able to choose if their strikers will be straight or flared. If you are the winner please contact me and I will get the information to Neal, please include if you want the strikers straight or flared, your name and mailing address. I will pass your info onto Footballer as well so he can send the call to you.

Here is a link to the Footballer playing the call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUROMOFzUk

Game Called! Game Called! Game Called!

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Big Jeremy

I'd love to win it! Thanks for organizing it, and thanks to Mark and Neal for the goods!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kdsberman

JLH

Wow.....this here is what makes OG such a great forum!

Kudos to you, Sir!

coyote1

Awesome pot and strikers! Thanks to all of you for the chance to win them.

rdjustham

Greg Massey

What a great idea , and thanks .. nice looking pot call and strikers .. thanks everyone ....

southern_leo

Thank y'all for this awesome giveaway, very generous!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Gen.27:3

Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

MO HUNTER

Truly one of the best sites I have ever been a part of, and those are some fine instruments! Thanks for the opportunity!

J_mill

OG hits another one out of the park. Thanks fellas for all you do. True craftsmen. Thanks for the opportunity and for making this a great site.

WNCTracker

Awesome!  Thanks for doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodhaven

DP42912

wvmntnhick

Thanks for a shot at this great looking call. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk