News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

JLH strikers

Started by Gobbler2577, February 22, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeytider

Quote from: paboxcall on February 22, 2019, 10:31:08 PM
The cedar is a terrific striker, ran it again today and it runs soft to loud perfectly. Total control. I'm a fan.

Ordered one today myself. Anxious to try it.

Spitten and drummen

Man. Words catching on. I told you Jeff.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

BTH

Guys, do yourself a huge favor and order some of Jeff's strikers in the available species. Even if you need a back up to one of your favorites. It will quickly become your primary.

They are either better or WAY better than any of the top strikers out there even the tried and true big names.

He is a great guy to do business with. From getting all the details of your request correct to fabrication and all the way to packaging  (which is one of the best I have ever seen) and finally to getting your order to you in a timely manner.

I plan on ordering more in the future.   :thanks:
Phil 4:13

NCSWAMPFOX

ordered 5 this morning. what a nice guy.

deerpoo22

Ordered these 3 yesterday can't wait!!

Gobbler2577

Well I didnt see how Jeff could improve on the first batch I got, but today I got what is the best striker I own.  You fellows ought to ask him about an orange agate striker.  Any surface literally comes to life with it.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Brandon8807

I got two in the mail today! They look great and sound even better! Jeff's communication is on point, quick turnaround, and beautiful craftsmanship!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Terry

What wood would you guys recommend for grey slate? I want a nice clean sound. I have glass and aluminium for rasp and want my slate to be clean.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

bear hunter

got my strikers today from jeff they sound great super nice guy to deal with to.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Terry on March 04, 2019, 09:54:54 PM
What wood would you guys recommend for grey slate? I want a nice clean sound. I have glass and aluminium for rasp and want my slate to be clean.

I would recommend his heavy cedar and heavy hickory
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

NCSWAMPFOX

mail man came today! received heavy hickory,heavy cedar, canarywood,etc....all sound great.
thanks jeff

paboxcall

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 05, 2019, 08:06:42 AM
Quote from: Terry on March 04, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

I would recommend his heavy cedar and heavy hickory

No doubt, heavy cedar will bring everything out in that slate.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

model94

I purchased Jeff's Heavy Cedar striker and it is awesome. What a great guy to talk to and to do business with!

Gobbler2577

Jeff can put some Rio in his strikers if you ask him to!  The more I run his sticks the more I like them.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

JLH

Love it!!!

Congrats Buster!

Thats a deadly combo...for eastern's and rio's now.