turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

JLH strikers

Started by Gobbler2577, February 22, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbler2577

My strikers came from Jeff Harrison today.   He is JLH on here.  WOW!  You fellows ought to contact him and try them.  I've never been a big striker fanatic and my opinion won't mean much, but I promise you will be very happy with whatever Jeff sends you.  And I am afraid of you don't move quickly you will be waiting behind a lengthy list of folks. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

3bailey3

I agree, my tulip wood came in today and I was more than pleased, what ones did you get?

JLH

You guys are killin me!

I haven't seen my wife and kids for 2 weeks......they've never been so happy!

jgard

I don't post much so take my comments for what they are worth. However I have gained an immense amount of knowledge from the folks on here that share my passion for turkey hunting. This place has also cost me a ridiculous amount of money. Jlh strikers are amazing and he is a great guy to deal with

Gobbler2577

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 22, 2019, 06:27:25 PM
I agree, my tulip wood came in today and I was more than pleased, what ones did you get?
Tulipwood, purpleheart and mac ebony.  Immediately ordered more.

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: JLH on February 22, 2019, 07:03:26 PM
You guys are killin me!

I haven't seen my wife and kids for 2 weeks......they've never been so happy!
You thought I was crazy huh? Looks like I'm not the only crazy one Jeff lol. Hands down the best strikers I own! As great as his strikers are he is an even better guy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gobbler2577

His wife and kids better get a good picture of him to look at.  He's gonna be a real busy man for a long time.

Gog1015

My tulipwood should be here tomorrow, and y'all have me thinking I should go ahead and order a couple more today!

SoIncallcollector

Strikers I have from Jeff so far...

2 Heavy Hickory
Yellowheart
Tulipwood
Cumaru
Katalox
Canarywood
Marblewood

Yes I have 2 heavy hickory. They're that damn good. At this point I'm pretty sure if he turned a striker out of an old 2x4 it would sound good on something.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gog1015

I just ordered a katalox and heavy hickory shipping out Monday, great guy to deal with!

3bailey3

word of mouth works so well!!

BTH

Purple heart and canarywood heading my way along with a spare jatoba and spare  bw ;D

Jeff is good people all the way around no matter which way you look at it. Great sense of humor too. Lol!!!
Phil 4:13

paboxcall

The cedar is a terrific striker, ran it again today and it runs soft to loud perfectly. Total control. I'm a fan.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Caspar

x2 on everything said above.
i ran my strikers tonight on a few different calls and im very pleased with them. i got a tulipwood, cedar and hickory. the tulipwood is my new favorite striker and sounds killer on every call i ran it on. jeffs craftsmanship is second to none and feels great in my hand. i will be purchasing more striker from him in the near future.

JLH

PRICES JUST WENT UP!!! 

a honest and sincere thank you to all of you....if you're happy, I'm happy.