OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Federal TSS #9 question  (Read 6146 times)

Offline Curtdawg88

Re: Federal TSS #9 question
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2019, 07:20:41 AM »
I’m still waiting on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Offline fmf

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2019, 08:02:15 AM »
I’m still waiting on mine

me too, they finally got back to me and my 7x9’s were picked up yesterday by UPS.  I also found a feed store the next town over that has lots of tss loads and they had federal tss boxes of 9s that were actually 9s.

Offline Turkeyfever

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2019, 02:27:37 PM »
Not at all telling you what to do fmf but if I actually seen some #9 in a store then I  would get a couple of boxes that is a rare find! Federal got sold out of #9 last year and that may be why you guys are still waiting. Wonder why they didn't send you the #9 by ups with a shipping label to send back the others? Instead of just a pick up?

Offline fmf

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2019, 05:11:24 PM »
Not at all telling you what to do fmf but if I actually seen some #9 in a store then I  would get a couple of boxes that is a rare find! Federal got sold out of #9 last year and that may be why you guys are still waiting. Wonder why they didn't send you the #9 by ups with a shipping label to send back the others? Instead of just a pick up?

i picked up 1 box, now your making me think i should go get another!  yeah man, i’ thought it a little strange that I’m sending back the shells without the replacements in hand but we’ll see what happens

Offline TCKev

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2019, 12:22:39 AM »
Got my #9 TSS replacements in today. Now for the weather to cooperate so I can test them out/
Tight Groups
Kevin

Offline Curtdawg88

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2019, 10:02:03 PM »
UPDATE 3: My straight 9 replacement came in yesterday. The problem is they sent 12ga instead of 20ga! Im awaiting a return call from them on this issue. Hopefully Federal’s customer service continues to be to good. We shall see.

Offline Zeke6685

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
I guess I got the wrong customer service rep when I called. They never offered to replace the ones I got. Just offered a refund once they recieived the shells back. He told me that he couldn’t offer to replace them bc he didn’t know if they had them in stock. I emailed customer support about it and shockingly enough have not heard back from them.

Offline Curtdawg88

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2019, 06:01:07 PM »
UPDATE #4: I spoke with customer service again and they are going to rush me the correct shells, said he triple checked the numbers. Said I get to keep the 12ga shells also.

Offline fmf

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2019, 09:24:52 PM »
Mine replacements showed up today and they are correct

Offline Curtdawg88

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 03:15:08 PM »
UPDATE #5: The 20 ga straight 9s arrived on Thursday. They through in an extra box for all of the issues. I should be set on turkey shells for a while! I can’t say enough good things about Federal’s customer service through all of this. They recognized and owned their mistakes and went above and beyond to make it right. I would have been more than willing to return the incorrect shells but that was never considered by them. A+ in my books!

Offline Zeke6685

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
I guess I’m going to have to call customer service again. Hopefully this time I get someone who is actually willing to help.

Offline Zeke6685

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2019, 02:09:58 PM »
Finally got a call back from customer service today. They are sending me replacements and letting me keep the 7-9 blends.