turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Macassar Ebony push pin

Started by Old Gobbler, February 17, 2019, 07:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

All right....Its call making time , this is a all Macassar Ebony call (brown recluse ) a personal favorite --the new owner of this call has been patient,  but the wait was worth it --this isnt a "looker " call made for just looks.....these sound amazing ...

https://youtu.be/qfsTns45v1I

I've been trying to catch up with the list , but as of right now ...if someone wants on the list its 7 years minimum wait , I'm collecting $160 for older orders but price may fluctuate depending on scarcity of wood(s) ....trying to keep these as reasonable as possible , but they do take a better part of a entire day to make (1) push pin

For those who dont know ...I have hunted exclusively with push pin calls for over 30.years , I own HUNDREDS of push pin calls , I began hot rodding push pins then eventually replacement (hot)parts , then that led to make my own because they sounded way better with heavy 60lb+ sq foot density ebony woods cause they would be able to handle the custom (2 ply musical sound board ) I make.....the soundboard is the part on the bottom with the screw in it.....mine are not 3 ply Baltic birch like mass produced calls...the ebony and rosewood soundboard I use are...LIGHTER...MORE RESPONSIVE....and have a fuller range of sound and can call extremely loud or soft...in other words....it SOUNDS BETTER ...its not for looks ...but it does look good

I'm going to be cranking down on calls till May and with any luck I will be able to get the list down much lower ...if you want.on the list pm me all your information,  ph# and address etc... and I'll get you down...another thing guys sorry , no ivory inlays anymore.

Thanks for looking -Shannon Kelly

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

va longbeard

Great work Shannon that call sounds awesome!

Chuck1443

outdoors

:icon_thumright:  nice that will bring M in    :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Turkeyshooter3

Great looking call Shannon
Love mine, it a personal favorate.

Sir-diealot

Very nice looking and sounding piece. I have one of the old Quaker Boys from around 98 and I am just horrible with it, I am sure it is my fault though, my clumsy hands won't let me get the little thin metal piece set right and it keeps popping up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

zsully

Beautiful as always. I love playing my snakewood push pin you made me a couple years ago.

tomfooleryy

Definitely a looker, sounds great too. Nice work Shannon. 

coyote1

Looks and sounds killer! Great work as usual.

SoIncallcollector

Nice! That sounds incredible!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

worth612000

Definitely the best made push pin call made in my opinion. Mine will be past down to my grandson. The detail and finish Shannon puts into these are awesome.

Pooh4459

Dang Shannon that is nice. I Can't wait for my name to come up. Even though I still have a little while. Lol

M,Yingling

sounds great    ,,, sweet lookin caller also  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

SteelerFan

Super nice! (7 yrs - holy crap! lol)