OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Billy Buice Matched Set

Started by Pooh4459, February 16, 2019, 02:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

Just checked the mail and got my first Matched set from Mr. Billy Buice. It's pink ivory with Ivory caps and mouthpieces. I gotta say he went above and beyond making these and helping me scrap together enough ivory for the caps and mouthpieces.  You couldn't know a nicer a callmaker. They are stunning.

gergg

Those are awesome, I have some pink Ivory, but not as pretty as that stuff......Beautiful
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

greentag

those are beautiful,i have one just like it except it has the push in style mouthpieces and it is my my favorite buice i have,if i could have only one call for the rest of my life it would be that one....all of my calls from billy  are awesome but there is just something about that one,to me its the best sounding one i have,and is so easy to play...i wish i had gotten a matched set when i had him make me that one,i dont have any of the smaller ones yet but i want one badly.congrats!!!!

sbbow

Those sure do look good congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Pooh4459

Thanks guys I'm extremely happy with them. It's amazing how much Mr. Billy went above and beyond for me on these.

Chris O

Congrats Pooh pretty soon you will have as many trumpets as you do box calls!!!!! Congrats on a beautiful set

tomfooleryy

Congrats, that's a sharp looking set!

1iagobblergetter

Nice...No substitute replaces ivory for looks imo.. :icon_thumright:

Jbird22

Beautiful set of calls there! Congrats!

ChiefBubba

Funny this came up. I just got off the phone with Mr. Buice and I'm getting a Pink Ivory from him. Thanks for the preview. Bubba

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion