OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: FF3 Red Dot...Fuzzy  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
Re: FF3 Red Dot...Fuzzy
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 03:54:57 AM »
The astigmatism advice doesn’t hold water imo.  Guys in this short thread alone have more than one fast fire w varying results. How come? The sight isn’t well made imo. Mine was on only a few hours n returned
Actually astigmatism does cause red dots to be fuzzy or odd shaped. I have astigmasism in both eyes but wear contacts for them but red dots are still odd shaped. A good way ive found to find out if its it's because of a astigmatism is to wear a pair of polarized sunglasses and look at dot. If its fuzzy without sunglasses but is crisp and round with them its definitely your eyes. The way i account for my astigmatism is to turn the red dot down low as i can to were i can still see it good enough. The brighter it is the worst itll be. Another reason i went with a venom due to more adjustment of brightness

I’m not doubting astigmatism could add issues. My point was if fellows w the same eyes have 2-3 sights the same and some do it done don’t id think that isn’t an eye issue.